Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 30, 2022

Rebuy replaced a few different apps we were using and is easy to customize. Not only that, but great customer service!

SEEQ
Time spent using app: 17 days
Rebuy replied December 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

December 28, 2022

We have increased our AOV and the volume of items added to our customer checkouts through Rebuy. It is easy to use and their customer service team is quick and effective! They have even done several customizations for us. I highly recommend this app!

Callie's Hot Little Biscuit
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rebuy replied December 28, 2022

Super thankful for your review! Your Smart Cart looks amazing! Please keep in touch and let us know if there is ever anything else we can assist with 🙌

December 23, 2022

Very versatile and intuitive app which is simple to use and provides countless opportunity to increase AOV and test revenue generation. Any issues we've encountered have been quickly seen to by their CX and Dev teams and there's clearly a great focus on ensuring your experience is the best it can be. 5 stars from me.

jrny
Time spent using app: 7 months
Rebuy replied December 23, 2022

Your review makes a huge difference to our team. Thank you! 🙌 Keep in touch and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Best of luck growing your shop! Happy Holidays!

December 21, 2022

An absolute must-have for every e-commerce store! This has helped lift revenue by hundreds of thousands of dollars already, just a few months in. I recommend this to all my fellow e-commerce founders.

Solawave
Time spent using app: 7 months
Rebuy replied December 21, 2022

Fantastic!!!! Thanks for the feedback and positive review. It looks like your store is crushing it! Give us a shout if you ever need anything. We are here to help you and your business succeed 🙌

December 20, 2022

The app is very intuitive and makes running campaigns quite easy. Matt and Suki are always amazing when troubleshooting all our questions and helping us leverage the platform to boost our AOV! Anytime we run into an issue - they're quick to respond and help out. Great addition to our app stack - they have thought of everything and are really receptive to feedback. A+

Alani Nu
Time spent using app: 6 months
Rebuy replied December 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and positive experience with Rebuy! We are grateful to play a small part in helping to make your online store a huge success. Thank you! 🙏

Edited December 16, 2022

It's a fantastic app. It really helps us to increase our AOV.
Easy enough to customize the look & feel with a little bit of css.
Support for the set-up and day-to-day is great. We're really happy with Rebuy.

Cobbler Union
Time spent using app: 3 months
Rebuy replied December 16, 2022

Your review makes a huge difference to our team and is super motivating knowing the work we're doing and the effort we're putting into the app and the merchants we serve is paying off and making a big difference. We appreciate your business and your positive feedback. Thank you!

December 15, 2022

I'm committed. All in. I want to become a ReBuy Power (User) Ranger.
After two days of figuring out the tool myself (it's pretty intuitive, and they've got great resources), I hopped on a call with Suki, and for 30 minutes, we plowed through the remaining features, setting up revenue drivers and testing out the tech with ease. MORPHIN TIME! We're set up and rolling.

I've loved every interaction with their team and am waiting for that power ranger status here soon. Thanks Rebuy!

AccidentallyWesAnderson
Time spent using app: 8 days
Rebuy replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much!! 🙏 We are looking forward to doing everything we can to help support and grow your business. Cheers and thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with others. Keep in touch.

P.S. Go Go Power Rangers!!

December 15, 2022

I have been using Rebuy on our store for a while now and I'm stoked with its performance. It has so many features that I've been able to get rid of a bunch of other apps. The support team is also quick to reply and extremely helpful. Thanks guys!

ASN Online
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year

December 14, 2022

Great product overall and will more than pay for itself in incremental revenue growth, which is what it promises to do so for that reason, I'm giving it 5 stars. There's some room for improvement on the tech support side, and I think there's an opportunity to build out more functionality based on user shopping behavior to trigger pop-up offers on-site. Overall, we're very happy with it though, and seeing a huge return. I would recommend using the algorithm to drive product recos rather than manually building recos, as the algorithm is much more efficient. Shout-out to our rep Ian who got us going. This is certainly an app every Shopify site should have, and the integration makes things easy.

Goldthread Tonics
Time spent using app: 3 months
Rebuy replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and positive experience with our app. We are always looking to improve our service and functionality so this feedback is very valuable to us! Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you.

December 13, 2022

The smart cart is a great feature and the main reason we rate the app so highly. This feature is 100% worth it. With many SKUs it can be difficult for customers to know what else they should purchase, AI recommendations make it a simple process.

The post-purchase feature was recommended to us but needs improvement when it comes to tiered offers. For example, if a customer adds an item post-purchase and now hit the free shipping threshold it is not applied to their order creating customer service issues. This is a big deal for us as we want our customers to have the best experience possible on our site by getting offers they have qualified for.

Rebuy support overall is ok. They only have chat support and it is PST which is not great for us on the east coast. Most questions will happen first thing in the morning when there is 0 support. We prefer having a phone number to call where we can quickly resolve issues which is not the case with Rebuy. It can take many messages back and forth over a few hours to resolve issues/answer questions. Support is very helpful and tries their best to resolve issues, for us it's more of an issue when there is an urgent matter.

The platform itself is not super difficult to use but there is a lot you will miss without having someone to guide you. It was a bit of a struggle with figuring out best practices and setting up specific offers without reaching out to support. You can schedule a call with a team member to talk you through some features which I found to be VERY helpful. I would recommend doing this when you first get the app. Aiman was straight to the point and taught us what we needed to know to get started. Be prepared to put a decent amount of time into learning the ins and outs of this app.

White Water Life
Time spent using app: 25 days
Rebuy replied December 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and positive experience with our app. 🙏

If there's anything we can do on our side to turn your experience with Rebuy or our the Rebuy Team into a 5 star review, please do let us know!! And we will do everything we can to make that happen!

Regardless, thank you for letting us play a part in helping to grow your business!