Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sunset Boutique

This app has been amazing for us. At first, challenging to set up, but with the help from the support staff, especially Zach, he was able to guide me through the correct setup across multiple widgets. We had required custom coding and Zach went OVER and BEYOND to help. Honestly, the guy below said something about Strauss deserving a pay raise, but I'd like to nominate Zach for that pay raise because he is just as AWESOME

Cali Tiger

We have had a broken site for over a month reached out to support countless times now live chat has disappeared. They are ignoring us really bad behaviour.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you have had a frustrating experience, but truly appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further.

An email has been sent to our documented address for the Cali Tiger brand, requesting a time to speak. If you did not receive it, could you please contact me at Christian.Sokolowski@rebuyengine.com so we can set up some time to meet?

3DCRAFX

It works fine but then I found my abandoned checkout got higher. And many customers told me they were unable to checkout. Shopify support team found the cause is from Rebuy. So I had to remove the app. Nice functionality but it doesn’t mean anything if my conversion goes down

April 17, 2022

[UPDATE - Thank you for providing details from the Shopify thread. It appears this may be related to displaying discount codes. We are actively looking into this right now!] Hi! We haven’t heard of this before! Let’s connect and dig into this further asap. If there is something going on I’d love to know the specifics and what theme or 3rd party code could be involved. I’m sure we can produce a fast fix for your store. Please email me at john.erck at rebuyengine.com here to help! We can produce a fix quickly the moment we can find any specific item at play. Did shopify provide any detail you can share?

H2O+ | Clean Beauty with Real Results

This app is a game-changer. I recommend for any Shopify store with multiple skus and where AOV is a KPI.

Frontline Boutique

Unbelievable capabilities and the support staff, especially, Strauss, is AMAZING. Honestly, founders of Rebuy, Strauss deserves a raise. Absolute rockstar.

SIO Beauty

Our store has been working with Rebuy for almost 3 years. They underpromised and overdelivered. We've tracked incredible results across the board, boosted our AOV by 17%. Variety of different CVR boosting products and high quality development. All resonated really well with our customers. The reBuy team is based in US time zones, knowledgeable, quick to respond and resolve any matters.

Geckota

Pretty good app. Some bits can be a bit tricky to imlpement, like the placement of the widget on the page, but overall the level of customisation is pretty good.

Booms and Baps

It looks like Rebuy is one of the first to fully integrate with Shopify's Themes 2.0 in that using the theme editor to place your Rebuy widgets is so easy. I'm done with "Featured Products" and "Featured Collections" on my homepage. The Rebuy product carousels are converting way better since customers can add-to-cart without going to the PDP first or seeing an annoying "Quick view" popup. Plus the reporting shows me precisely how often customers purchase from a Rebuy widget. Dylan and the support team at Rebuy have been so helpful, coming to my rescue with some CSS to correct a minor glitch. Never been more satisfied with a single Shopify app.

Maine Cottage

We've been using ReBuy for a few weeks and it has been so easy to set up. If I had any questions or needed help with something a bit more technical, the support team was so responsive and helped come up with solutions unique to our business. I can't wait to get the rest of our widgets on the site and see how ReBuy performs!

Nana Joes Granola

This is so powerful and integrates SO many of the features we've been wanting to implement. Downloaded this app and deleted about five others. Their support is super helpful too and quick to respond!