Rebuy Personalization Engine

Data-driven shopping experiences to accelerate growth.

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MyVariations

Location France

Nous avons installé Rebuy avec pour objectif d'augmenter notre panier moyen notamment en utilisant le "Smart Cart" et les fonctionnalités d'upsell/cross-sell dans le panier, et pour sa compatibilité avec Recharge Payments.
L'intégration se fait très facilement et nous avons pu augmenter notre panier de 10%, l'application offre beaucoup d'autres fonctionnalités que nous allons implémenter très bientôt également !

November 18, 2022

Bonjour l'équipe MyVariations !

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous avez eu une si belle expérience avec Rebuy et nous sommes impatients de voir votre succès. S'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si nous pouvons faire quelque chose que nous pouvons pour vous aider davantage!

The Bar

We just downloaded the rebuy app during a very high-stress time. Aaron was beyond helpful and attentive! He helped get all of our widgets set up prior to black Friday. Great customer service, very excited to start utilizing this platform

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Curio.Dental

Excellent customer support! Great features and really increases our AOV and overall ROI. Super happy with Rebuy!

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you are having such a great experience with Rebuy app and the Support Team! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anything!!

Margot Elena

Rebuy is a powerful app. I do wish you could schedule language changes within the widgets to reflect promos but overall this is a HUGE upgrade compared to our native shopping cart and our last Gift with Purchase app. Rebuy's customer service and success managers go above and beyond with quick reply times. I highly recommend Rebuy.

Hi Margot Elena Team!

Thank you for the marvelous review! We are happy to hear that you have had a great end to end experience with the product and the team thus far. We look forward to seeing your future success :-)

Ziggy

Location France

Hello, I had an issue with my configuration and Rebuy Team really helped me to fix it ! Thanks again !

November 16, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you are having such a great experience with the Rebuy app and our Team. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions :-)

mypure.co.uk

We signed a launch contract on 15th September and expected to go live with a solution 2 weeks later. It's now 60 days later and our job is moving at a glacial pace. Communication is poor with our launch manager and is made worse by the time difference with the EU. Update 17th Nov 2022 - The ReBuy team worked though our issues and helped get us live today. Based on today's help and quick response to my negative review I'm happy to update my feedback from 1/5 stars to 5/5 stars.

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bumpy start with Rebuy, but we are grateful for the feedback. We will reach out to discuss the matter with you directly and see what we can do to make this right.

Lavender Life Company

I’ve been using this app for for several months now, but I reached out to Rebuy to get it setup properly. I’m so glad I did. My AOV has increased by 6% in the last 2 weeks. Aaron in particular has been incredible in helping me to get everything set up properly. I’m very glad to use this app.

November 16, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy that you are having a great experience with Rebuy and we are excited to see your future success!

Magnum Bikes

Using this app to help with upsells and customer activation and retention strategies. Ian was an amazing help getting the ball rolling. Excited to see how Rebuy will change or DTC model.

November 15, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Rebuy. We look forward to watching your continued success with the platform. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance!

Kanga Care

I would give this app, and their staff 10 stars, if I could. Incredibly easy to install and customers start reaping the benefits within moments as does our AOV. We set up the post purchase widget and tiered progress bar immediately and can't wait to really dive deep into the data sources to really customize more widgets. Christian has been AMAZING to work with, absolutely flawless. Every question we have had, every request, he has always answered promptly and really gone above and beyond for us. He has also provided us with several additional tools that will help us learn how to get even more out of Rebuy. This is easily the most valuable app that we have installed on Shopify at this time.

November 13, 2022

Hi Kanga Care Team!

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad that you are having an outstanding experience with Rebuy! We look forward to watching your future success :-)

House of Léon

Time spent using app About 1 month

A major part of the reason for upgrading to Shopify Plus was for Rebuy. We were told that the app wouldn't slow down our site. After working with the Rebuy team (great people and very helpful which is why I'm giving 3 stars) to set up our widgets and data sources we set Rebuy live. Immediately our site speed plummeted (lighthouse score went from 85 to 30) which in turn sank our conversion rate and made our ads more expensive to run. We were told Rebuy runs after our pages load, but I'm pretty sure that's not true. After about 2 weeks we realized what was going on and uninstalled the app. After another week of scrambling we realized that our site was littered with rebuy code we decided to revert to an old theme out of desperation. After reading other reviews I've only found a few other companies that had this problem, so maybe it's unique to a few. That being said, although we feel we were misled, we have been in communication with the Rebuy dev team who said hey are working on optimizing the code even more. We will try Rebuy again after that happens, but we will be way way more cautious this time around and have a back-up theme in place just in case.

November 10, 2022

Hi House of Léon Team,

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the candor and have reached out to you directly to discuss the matter at hand. We hope to have this matter resolved and this sentiment turned around quickly!