Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

who is elijah

Location Australia

I downloaded this app and wasn't 100% sure how to use it, Nick from the support team was such a help! He jumped on a call me with straight away and had my issue fixed within 10 minutes. I felt so supported!

November 24, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are pumped that you are having a great experience with the app and the team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Superplastic

I am just in the trial period with this app as we needed a pop-up for our store that offered stocking stuffer options! So far I have had incredible help from Rich, who has taken tons of time this week to get our last-minute requests up and running quickly! Very impressed so far. And there are many other featured I am excited to learn more about.

November 22, 2022

Hi Superplastic Team,

Thank you for the impressive review! We are happy to hear that you have been having such a wonderful experience with the Rebuy thus far.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions :-)

Graftobian Make-Up Company

Great slide out cart, tons of features! The Free Shipping countdown is a must. We love the ability to suggest complimentary products directly in the cart. Customer service is phenomenal!

November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and the customer service :-)

Perlimpinpin

L'outil smart cart améliore considérablement l'expérience d'achat super rapidement. Cela jumelé avec les autres multiples possibilités font de Rebuy un incontournable pour notre site web!

November 21, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour la bonne critique! Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre votre succès !

Ouh La La

Time spent using app About 1 month

At Ouh La La we couldn't find an App to managed a complicated related product issue. Were recommended Rebuy and after a couple of false stars the Rebuy team reached out and resolved the problem, First class service and fingers crossed will drive significant sales.

November 21, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are pumped you are having a great experience with the app and the team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Flintts

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Rebuy is a game changer!! We were recommended to check them out from two separate sources. I only knew a fraction about what it did before, but once I spoke with Ian (from Rebuy) I realized that it would help us accomplish things that we've been trying to do for months (such as special sku/offer unlocks at specific cart sizes). Ian literally helped me strategize different upsells within minutes that will boost AOV, and helped me get up and running fast. Thank you Ian and Rebuy!

November 18, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with all that you can accomplish with Rebuy. We are pumped to see the results of all your Rebuy widgets!

MyVariations

Location France

Nous avons installé Rebuy avec pour objectif d'augmenter notre panier moyen notamment en utilisant le "Smart Cart" et les fonctionnalités d'upsell/cross-sell dans le panier, et pour sa compatibilité avec Recharge Payments.
L'intégration se fait très facilement et nous avons pu augmenter notre panier de 10%, l'application offre beaucoup d'autres fonctionnalités que nous allons implémenter très bientôt également !

November 18, 2022

Bonjour l'équipe MyVariations !

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous avez eu une si belle expérience avec Rebuy et nous sommes impatients de voir votre succès. S'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si nous pouvons faire quelque chose que nous pouvons pour vous aider davantage!

The Bar

We just downloaded the rebuy app during a very high-stress time. Aaron was beyond helpful and attentive! He helped get all of our widgets set up prior to black Friday. Great customer service, very excited to start utilizing this platform

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Curio.Dental

Excellent customer support! Great features and really increases our AOV and overall ROI. Super happy with Rebuy!

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you are having such a great experience with Rebuy app and the Support Team! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anything!!

Margot Elena

Rebuy is a powerful app. I do wish you could schedule language changes within the widgets to reflect promos but overall this is a HUGE upgrade compared to our native shopping cart and our last Gift with Purchase app. Rebuy's customer service and success managers go above and beyond with quick reply times. I highly recommend Rebuy.

Hi Margot Elena Team!

Thank you for the marvelous review! We are happy to hear that you have had a great end to end experience with the product and the team thus far. We look forward to seeing your future success :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36