Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Buy it Again

Benicci

I used this app for my recommended product blocks https://benicci.com/products/detailed-paint-brush-set-of-15
It works fine. When I faced a difficulty due to my youtube embed code on product gallery I pinged rebuy support.. they helped me immidiatly. Superb! I really recommend it :-)

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! We are very happy to have been able to help. Again, thank you! 🙌

Muscle Protein

Great App and Customer Service was fantastic! Very quick reply and very helpful. Thank you very much for your help!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much! Your review makes a huge difference to our team! We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for using Rebuy and thank you for sharing your positive experience with others. https://www.muscleprotein.com.au

Installed the app, had it set up in minutes but there were a couple of "bugs" for us. Went on to live chat, left a message and was expecting a reply in a few hours but got a reply within minutes and John stayed on the chat thread for over an hour whilst resolving both "bugs". Friggin fantastic support - 5 stars are not enough :)

September 10, 2019

Thank you so much! 🙌

Guitars On Main

Very good marketing app and customer service is A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

September 3, 2019

Thank you for the positive review! Makes a huge difference for us. We enjoyed working with you on your account. And, for what it's worth, we also value music at Rebuy, and, many of us here are musicians. So again, thank you and we had fun working with you. We wish you the utmost of success online at https://guitarsonmain.com and in person in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. Rock on. All the best. - Rebuy Team 🎸🎶

Milk Street Store

We're using this app to help us with three different upsells/cross-sells on our site. I'm beyond happy that I found an app that seems to be able to complete all three! Beyond this, the app is very intuitive, has great analytics, and is easy to set up simple tasks. The best part is that their customer service team rocks! They're willing to help and explain anything. I would 100% recommend this app.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! Customer service is #1 for us and we try our hardest to achieve our customer's goals. You've been a fun account to work with. So again, thank you! From all of us at Rebuy!! 🙌

Arrabellia

Just getting started. I'm happy with the app so far. Added upsells to my shopping cart and the developer answered my question almost immediately.

August 23, 2019

Great! Thanks for installing. Contact us if you have any further questions or need help getting anything else setup. Thanks!

Dogs Pleasures

The App didn't fit with my store needs so I uninstalled and the support team asked me if I would like a refund! That's good customer care. Thank you very much!

August 21, 2019

Thank you so much! 100% customer satisfaction or your money back guaranteed. No questions asked. Thank you for giving us a shot and don't hesitate to check us out again in the future as our team is working hard daily to create an outstanding app. Thanks again and hope to see you in the future!

Store Concepts

Easy to setup and responsive customer support. I used the app to add Also Bought recommendations to my product pages. Would be great if the app could exclude results for items that are out of stock. Other than that great app.

August 21, 2019

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! We've relayed this feedback through our product development team and are working hard to upgrade the recommended products algorithm to exclude OOS products from the results. Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review. This helps so much. Thank you!

The Attic

Amazing customer service. Very happy with the team's willingness to help me with my requirements, even if it required new feature development. eg, I needed the recommendations to show my home currency and not USD and it was done literally overnight. Even less urgent issues, which had to do with look-and-feel elements, have been addressed and they ensured it was to my satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Thank you! 🙌

Primal Blueprint

We've had a similar experience using Rebuy as Primal Kitchen. Almost everything we do is built around subscriptions so the fact that Rebuy works with this in mind has been great for us. We've been using Rebuy for a little over 7 months now and it's definitely helped boost sales and overall revenue. We use the app to send automated order follow up emails with embedded coupons which we use to incentivize reorders and the smart cross sell tools (customers who bought this also bought) on our product pages and shopping cart. Rebuy works with our subscription app ReCharge which is really nice. Also, the app has stellar in-app reporting using the 30 60 and 90 performance reports so you can see what impact the app is having. For example sales figures, click through rates, average revenue per email, add to carts, product views, etc. Developers have been quick to respond and open to feedback. Great app. 5 stars.

- Primal Blueprint, Shopify Plus

May 28, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and 5 star review. Since subscriptions are a big part of your business you should know we have some new ReCharge Subscription features in the works; Powerful, automated cancel follow up emails with one-click rebuy/reactivate links + related analytics. 🙌

Keep in touch and thanks again for the feedback and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review.

- The Rebuy Team