Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EasyGenie

I can see the potential of this tool. The offer of free support is nice, albeit hard to find within the Rebuy app (didn't see any link for support or help, despite the onboarding email stating "chat with us in app"). And I need help, because the learning curve is extremely steep for non-technical people. Building data sources separately from the widgets, settings like "Return product metafields" and "Default Endpoints" and "Set min and max breakpoints", and the use of boolean operators and logic trees will be appealing to developers and people used to working with code. For everyone else, it's confusing and a barrier to use. I watched all of the help videos, but I've still spent hours of trial and error trying to get a simple upsell widget to work the way I want. I also keep on getting kicked out of the app while I'm in the middle of something, which sometimes results in my changes being lost.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I can 100% help with this and we can help get you up and running and fix a lot of the issues you faced. I will follow up with you via email now and make sure we do everything we can to produce a 5 star experience for you and change the app to the max of our ability to make sure it's delivering a 5 star app experience.

PainPod®

Rebuy is fantastic and so are the team! It spooked me a little with having to work with Shopify Script, but John helped me get everything set up and working exactly how I want. We're able to upsell multiple products and different discount rates straight from the cart. As an added bonus I'm also more comfortable and confident working with the script now as it's all ready to go!
We've had multiple orders come through with upsells thanks to Rebuy - exactly what we wanted!

Moose Scooters

Fantastic app and amazing customer support. We would highly recommend it based on all the customisation options to make it bespoke to your businesses needs

My Little Magic Shop

So, I installed Rebuy and their customer service was so great. Strauss spent about an hour on the phone with me helping me set this up correctly because I can be technologically challenged. Then, I realized that it didn't integrate with Pagefly which caused me to kneejerk uninstall. BIG MISTAKE. I tried about 4 other apps for upsell/crosssell abilities and quickly discovered that this one is by far the best. Not only does it integrate nicely with my site, it also actually upsells. So I came crawling back and requested assistance again. They gently made fun of me and now I'm more happy than ever. Not integrating with pagefly actually turned out to be not a big deal at all since I only use it for a couple of things. This app is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it and the team will spend time with you getting it going. That part is the most important as the other apps I tried couldn't be bothered with me. One took days to even respond with a brush off message. Thanks, Rebuy!

Bully Bunches

Great app. Support is super helpful. Highly recommend for all stores interested in increasing sales.

I AM Stunning

We tested the app because the features looked interesting. First I started testing the Smart Cart:
1. the preview does not work properly
2. it slows down our entire page load for more than 300ms
3. it decreases our mobile rating on Google Lighthouse by about 20 points
4. the theme I set up does not show up in the preview when adding a widget.
5. since the preview doesn't work, I tried adding it to a draft theme, which doesn't work either.
6. the styling options are only updated after saving and reopening the page - not really user-friendly. After experiencing that the preview mode doesn't work properly and the page load is slow, I decided not to test further. I would be happy if the above issues are fixed, then we can test further and adjust feedback. The basic idea is great, just need to improve the performance and UX. --Update--
I just spoke with John for almost 2 hours to fix the problems. We were able to verify the problems and he promised to work on it with his devs. I will keep this rating updated. For now, I am raising the rating from 2 to 5 stars because they got back to me and took the time to troubleshoot the issues. I will update it as the ticket is processed.
pageload was not fixed, I waited a lot but no real help. For me this is absolutely not a 5 star app. It has cool features but the performance is poor. We had to uninstall the app.

July 15, 2021

We can 100% fix this and I'm really sorry about the bad experience. Please email me at john.erck@rebuyengine.com and let's jump on a zoom call and make sure you're dialed and everything is 100% good to go.

CBD Living

Amazing and and team that is very helpful with support. We were looking for a better cart solution and by far this is the best solution we have used. So many options for increasing AOV.

KaseMe

There are 2 amazing things about this app. The first one is the actual usefulness of it; great features and easy to use. A must have for any store owners. The second one is the customer service team; i've never seen any business have this much responsiveness and transparency in their communication. These guys care about their customers and products and it shows!

FLAUNT

Rebuy is a must-have for anyone looking to increase their AOV. There are numerous upsell/cross-sell features in the app that are all customizable based on your product, brand and customer demo. The support team is also A++. Dylan was a rock star helping us with the setup and continues to give us valuable feedback on how to optimize the app for driving higher upsells/cross-sells. We’re seeing an immediate uptick in AOV after launching the app. 100% recommend.

Prospect Print Co.

Super quick turnaround on a modification from support team to integrate with my store. Very pleased so far!