Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Berrylush

My issue was completely resolved by their team. Exceptional response time. Would recommend it to anyone for whom customer service is an important aspect.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Little Sleepies

Incredibly impressed with this app and the amazing support team over at Rebuy! Would highly recommend!

Queen & Co

5 star tech support that helps within minutes -- much appreciate the help and patience with new customers!

Rowan, Inc.

Creative solutions to upsell and cross sell. Support team is very helpful and responsive as well! Would recommend

BulbAmerica

A+, great great great customer service! Thanks to John and Dylan for their help with the app setup. Would strongly recommend it!

Blue Steel Jewelry

Great customer service by Jordan S.! He went out of his way to assist me in a timely manner. Super impressed! Sometimes I have experienced some wait time/bad communication but Jordan is fantastic.

Andar

One of the must have apps to add to your store. We are only a couple of weeks in and it has been a solid addition to our site. The support team has gone above and beyond to help us get set up. Strauss is a stud and has been awesome to work with. 100% recommend this app and the team behind it.

disco

Rebuy is tremendous. The Rebuy app drives significant, double-digit increases in AOV for our store. The Rebuy team is always responsive and available to help optimize and tweak things for our store at a moment's notice. I cannot speak highly of both the app and the team. John and his team of dev's are top notch. If you're not using Rebuy, you are leaving money on the table!

theory11

Rebuy was extremely simple to setup and implement immediately! Their team provides exceptional customer support and is available to help anytime - amazing communication.

Holistic Habitat

I was trying to get this installed on a deadline and was having some difficulty but Strauss on their tech team was AMAZING. He walked me through it all and even helped me install the smart cart feature. We jumped on a call and he made it so easy to understand. Loved the experience of getting this setup and now, I will wait to watch the lift in conversion! Thanks Strauss!

March 25, 2021

Wait and watch the money bags 💰 flow in! Yahoo! Your customers will greatly appreciate the heightened UX and on site personalization and will certainly buy more as a result and appreciate the upgraded UX! Let's go! 🐎