Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Business & Pleasure Co

Love this app. Exactly what we need. The developers are super helpful and even helped us build out a custom widget for us and went the extra mile for us. 10/10 and excited to see our sales increase with this great app.

peaceofhome.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works great and the customer support is fast and good. I especially like the smart cart which is super for conversation.

John's Crazy Socks

We just loaded up Rebuy Personalization app including the smart cart - cart drawer. We created some simple AI driven upsells in the cart and a product page upsell site wide. It couldn't be easier getting up and running. Expert help is very quick via email. In reports AOV metrics lets you see at a glance the apps performance. We've only had this running a few days but super excited to see the impact over a few months. Can't wait to add AI driven upsells in checkout and after checkout. Highly recommend this app. Kudos to the Rebuy Team!

Film Freak Design

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the application. I haven't had many rebuys, but that's due to slow traffic on my website. But the app is easy to install and works perfectly!

reynspooner.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Rebuy is one of the best and most powerful apps on the Shopify App store. We've been using Rebuy for almost 2 years and are so impressed with not only the features and functionality but the excellent support they provide as well. We primarily utilize Rebuy for product add ons and GWP promotions and both are super easy to setup, edit, and publish on our own. Whenever I have had any trouble getting a widget edited on our site the Rebuy support team is quick to provide support and go above and beyond to get everything up and running smoothly. I can't recommend this app enough, it is a must-have for Shopify merchants!

Tea Drops

I love all Rebuy's features! It has helped boost our AOV significantly. I do also have to mention their customer service. Very responsive and always willing to lend you a hand and figure out things. They're always available to hop on calls to explain you how to set up different features.
Definitely a great app that I highly recommend!

exhale coffee roasters

Game changing functionality, and fantastic support team. Recently helped identify a bug in our website that had crippled us for a few days even though it was nothing to do with them. Highly recommend. - Also to note, if you use Recharge there is no alternative so stop the hunt!

Gears Canada

Great customer service! I had an issue with the billing and they were quick to give me a complete refund. The app itself is very useful for upsells and cross-sells.

The Used Shop

Have used this app on multiple stores, the ease of use and helpfulness of the staff is impeccable. Amazing features like pre and post offer checkouts, smart cart, product recommendations and bundle features. Lots of creative ways to utilize this app and can be integrated/customized to any theme. Shout out to Nick and Matt for all of their awesome help!

PORTRAIT MY PET

Rebuy was recommended to me and I gave it a try, it is a great app for upsell and cross sell. The team at Rebuy was very helpful and they addressed all my enquires quickly. I highly recommend it