Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Buy it Again

The Chilli Effect

Super easy to set up, nice interface. Looking forward to seeing results hit the shopping carts. Developers answered my questions very quickly, very happy so far.

December 3, 2019

Terrific! Thanks for the feedback and positive review. Please feel to reach out to us again at any point in the future. - From all of us here at Rebuy

Midori Family

This is an excellent app! So glad i found it. It provides so much value. Very easy to navigate! They are also extremely helpful and fast! Top notch service and John is the best. Highly recommend.

November 29, 2019

Thank you! 🙌

Perfezione Lingerie

AMAZING customer service! John was always available to solve my questions regardless of the time zone difference. The app is everything I was looking for, easy customisable product page crossales, quick to set up and overall made my life easier! I've tried 3 cross selling apps before Rebuy but none of them were this good. Plus you have a top customer service team to help you whenever. Defy recommended!

November 19, 2019

Terrific! Thank you for using Rebuy and for sharing your experience with others. We read and respond to every review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you over the long term! Again, thanks! Reviews like this make a huge difference for us. - From all of us at Rebuy

Control Sector

Amazing. Had some issues and support hopped in and coded something special for me on the spot. Highly recommend!!!

November 19, 2019

Thank you so much for this! We're very glad you took the time to reach out to us and let us know exactly what you were looking for so we could make the edits necessary to help achieve your goal. Thrilled you are happy with the results and we are very thankful for your business and this positive review. It makes a huge different to us here at Rebuy and it's not something we take for granted. So again, thank you! - From all of us here at Rebuy

Benicci

I used this app for my recommended product blocks https://benicci.com/products/detailed-paint-brush-set-of-15
It works fine. When I faced a difficulty due to my youtube embed code on product gallery I pinged rebuy support.. they helped me immidiatly. Superb! I really recommend it :-)

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! We are very happy to have been able to help. Again, thank you! 🙌

Muscle Protein

Great App and Customer Service was fantastic! Very quick reply and very helpful. Thank you very much for your help!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much! Your review makes a huge difference to our team! We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for using Rebuy and thank you for sharing your positive experience with others. https://www.muscleprotein.com.au

Installed the app, had it set up in minutes but there were a couple of "bugs" for us. Went on to live chat, left a message and was expecting a reply in a few hours but got a reply within minutes and John stayed on the chat thread for over an hour whilst resolving both "bugs". Friggin fantastic support - 5 stars are not enough :)

September 10, 2019

Thank you so much! 🙌

Guitars On Main

Very good marketing app and customer service is A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

September 3, 2019

Thank you for the positive review! Makes a huge difference for us. We enjoyed working with you on your account. And, for what it's worth, we also value music at Rebuy, and, many of us here are musicians. So again, thank you and we had fun working with you. We wish you the utmost of success online at https://guitarsonmain.com and in person in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania. Rock on. All the best. - Rebuy Team 🎸🎶

Milk Street Store

We're using this app to help us with three different upsells/cross-sells on our site. I'm beyond happy that I found an app that seems to be able to complete all three! Beyond this, the app is very intuitive, has great analytics, and is easy to set up simple tasks. The best part is that their customer service team rocks! They're willing to help and explain anything. I would 100% recommend this app.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! Customer service is #1 for us and we try our hardest to achieve our customer's goals. You've been a fun account to work with. So again, thank you! From all of us at Rebuy!! 🙌

Arrabellia

Just getting started. I'm happy with the app so far. Added upsells to my shopping cart and the developer answered my question almost immediately.

August 23, 2019

Great! Thanks for installing. Contact us if you have any further questions or need help getting anything else setup. Thanks!