Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ricky

Uninstalled because I experienced the most unhelpful customer service of any app I’ve worked with. I was excited by the features and screenshots offered on Rebuy’s Shopify page. I didn’t want to achieve anything complicated but I just needed some help to position the app in the right position on the product page (it's automatic detection didn't work) and to ensure it appears in the same way as an example screenshot shown on their site. Perhaps I was wrong to hope one of your team members might be kind enough to help me - by requesting permission to my store - but instead I was given short replies and sent a link to a help guide (which I cannot understand, unfortunately). A great pity as I had hoped this would be a great solution.

Primally Pure

Hands down the best Shopify app I've ever installed. The product is just incredible. They've thought of everything, it's super fully featured. The performance and quality of the app is amazing, and the customer support will knock your socks off. I truly can't get over how incredible the experience of installing and using Rebuy has been.

Arrae

Upsell, mini cart, cross sell and other features are outstanding. We have seen a HUGE revenue increase in subscription adoption and AOV since installing re-buy. We would love it if the rebuy team would put more work into the script performance and progressive enhancement/speed as this app has significant performance impacts on the theme and is currently the biggest drop on our performance metrics which is the only downside.

WallyGrow

Was struggling with the user interface but their assistance was really great and they wallked me through each step. Flynn Ramos is really great and was super helpful!

Bark Potty

Love Rebuy! I use it for both of my stores and it's been amazing. Jordan is a great help at getting it implemented on the site. Our AOV has increased. It's a no-brainer to have this app. It pays for itself. Nothing bad to say.

1800ceiling

Love the app and the post-purchase widget. Zach in support was very helpful. Looking forward to increased AOV.

Seed Golf

Fantastic app to boost AOV. After testing some competitors this is by far the most powerful upsell, cross sell and post purchase app out there. Many thanks to Aaron for ensuring we were eligible to use the app even without using ReCharge, great support! Hoping we can display or subscription products soon in the widget too which I'm told is around the corner.

BamBee

Great support, Zach also send me a video how to fix some issues so in the future i can manage it by myself :) In terms of Rebuy as an app they surpass my expectations!

Goddess Detox®

Hi, I am loving the upsells as well as the ability for users to purchase again after purchasing with post-purchase. Flynn was very helpful thank you.

SLEEFS

Great app and great support to set up recommendations throughout the site. We have them on home, product and checkout pages.