Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Preferred Fragrance Store

What a waste of my time honestly! I was so surprise an app can actually inject code during the checkout process, of course, this one can't because that is only possible if you are at the SHOPIFY PLUS PLAN. Please make it clear from the very beginning, don't waste people's time! TJIS APP WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE SHOPIFY PLUS

December 22, 2021

Please don't 1 star review us for this SHOPIFY limitation! There is only one feature in our app that is exclusive to Shopify Plus -- and that's recommendations in-checkout! We cannot control this! Furthermore -- Shopify is FIXING this soon! Checkout Apps (Rebuy will be one) will be live by end of Q1 is the current estimated timing! Let us work hard for you and we'll get your site dialed with Rebuy Smart Cart recommendations and more! Please email support@rebuyengine.com and let's get this 1 star frustrating experience turned into a 5 star money making success! Let's go! Please feel free to email me at john.erck@rebuyengine.com too! We've got you!

Ritual Zero Proof

Rebuy has a lot of features to easily boost AOV and provide a better user experience for customers, such as the smart cart. We wanted a standalone bundle page which wasn't an out of the box solution for Rebuy, but their amazing technical team coded it for us in a few days and its working perfectly. Highly recommend using this app, it quickly pays for itself.

J&S DAILY SUPPLIES INC

I use this app, it good at first... but...................unitl I added widget in prodcut page, and it slow down my product page, and this cause people can not press add to cart until 5-10sec later...... this is really suck!! I had pay a lot of ads, and I just wonder why the conversion rate is low.... and until I find out that... it already cost me 100+ for ads... luck I find out early...................if you do not want the app slow down your product page, be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad!

December 13, 2021

Very sorry to hear this! We are here to help! Not sure exactly what is happening here but we are here to support our merchants 100%! Can you please email us at support at rebuyengine.com (or me directly at john.erck at rebuyengine.com) so we can jump on a one-on-one screenshare to help troubleshoot and setup your account? Rebuy runs on Google Cloud Platform, GKE Autopilot, BigTable, Fastly, CloudFlare, and more to provide sub 50ms response times. We can for sure help out and provide a very fast perfectly setup implementation for you! Again, your experience seems very unique. Please reach out to me directly at john.erck at rebuyengine.com and I'd be happy to help out and do whatever it takes to fix this.

Can you share what you had setup on your product page?

CARZILLA

Absolutely brilliant - love the help section especially the Scripts generator, this is a complex app that does not need a dev to make it work (a little tech-savvy needed), beautifully integrated with Plus.

Seoulbox

Brilliant app, literally. We've been aware of Rebuy for a year and now got the opportunity to try it. One thing I would point out is that the conversion rate increased massively. We have a relatively small number of SKUs, but customization and ai-powered recommendations mean we can make the most out of what the checkout & cart page can offer. The app is easy to install, but the initial setup is a bit difficult. The great thing is, Rebuy has fantastic support and helps us establish the app from A to Z. I want to especially mention Nick who helped and still is helping us. Great product and great support. Plus, ReCharge integration. Highly recommend it to any merchant who wants to lift their conversion rate. The ROI is pretty decent.

Calming Dog

Beautiful app. The developers are also super prompt to help with my integration questions. Super super happy.

Ricky

Uninstalled because I experienced the most unhelpful customer service of any app I’ve worked with. I was excited by the features and screenshots offered on Rebuy’s Shopify page. I didn’t want to achieve anything complicated but I just needed some help to position the app in the right position on the product page (it's automatic detection didn't work) and to ensure it appears in the same way as an example screenshot shown on their site. Perhaps I was wrong to hope one of your team members might be kind enough to help me - by requesting permission to my store - but instead I was given short replies and sent a link to a help guide (which I cannot understand, unfortunately). A great pity as I had hoped this would be a great solution.

Primally Pure

Hands down the best Shopify app I've ever installed. The product is just incredible. They've thought of everything, it's super fully featured. The performance and quality of the app is amazing, and the customer support will knock your socks off. I truly can't get over how incredible the experience of installing and using Rebuy has been.

Arrae

Upsell, mini cart, cross sell and other features are outstanding. We have seen a HUGE revenue increase in subscription adoption and AOV since installing re-buy. We would love it if the rebuy team would put more work into the script performance and progressive enhancement/speed as this app has significant performance impacts on the theme and is currently the biggest drop on our performance metrics which is the only downside.

WallyGrow

Was struggling with the user interface but their assistance was really great and they wallked me through each step. Flynn Ramos is really great and was super helpful!