Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Bijuz

iam chaing my last review from 2 to 5 stars. this app is good and well made, good programers, the flow chat is superb. keep rocking an hope no bugs! :)

LYL GRANT

It's really effective in retargeting audiences. The features included in the app are really useful. They've continued to develop it and the support is really good! Thumbs up!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Let us know if we can help any further.

FurHike

Recart just makes everything automatically flow in a great way! It's easy to use and can be used in such a great variety of ways!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated!

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help or have any questions about the app :)

Orange Burps

I almost deleted this app because it didn't seem to be doing much for me. However, I decided to reach out to the team first and ask if they had any tips. We turned on some additional functionality and it has been extremely effective since then. I'm happy I didn't delete it - that would have been a big mistake.

The team is very nice and helpful.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

We're happy to help you anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

-Recart team

Cool Ski Goggles

I'm a 1-year user. DO NOT RECOMMEND

$$$$ Far too expensive, trust me!
And if you want to cancel you need to contact their team which is very annoying.

Got charged for 6 months and didn't get a sale, to be fair I wasn't advertising for traffic but they aren't fair to their pricing. Expect to pay a premium each month.

Would only recommend to people who have a large budget, its not that great and a 'competitors have FREE options' that can do everything this tool does.

July 17, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm sorry that you had such experience with Recart. :/

We'd like to sort this out, so we reached out to you today to figure out what happened exactly. It would be awesome if you could get back to us there. :)

Thanks,
Recart team

AMY ONYX

Rita from Recart is amazing. So quick to respond and very helpful. I'm loving recart so far and plan on using it for a long time.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if we can help further.

Kingsden Home

You guys literally charged my credit card without my approval, so I would like my money back.

June 25, 2020

Hello! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. :)

I'm so sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart, we'd like to sort this out. We've reached out to you via email yesterday so we can figure out what happened exactly. It would be awesome if you could get back to us there.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Recart

Outskirt Streetwear

AWSOME APP! Customer support not the faster but they try and offered to extend my free trial which is awsome! Yet to use its features as Im starting out but seems like it gona be very profitable - all you need is for someone that abadoned their checkout top reactivate it and you most likely cover the monthly charge (:

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up.

GrabGad

I use it for my exomerce markering platform and it does a nice job. Easy to integrate with klaviyo email

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

We're happy to help anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

mamananaag.com

I am so impressed with the sequences provided. It all tailor to my need for my business. The team also very helpful and prompt. Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

We're always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 546 547