Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Boutique Maman

not bad
did well before but now a bit lower results
great app anyway

May 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! :)
We'd be more than happy to help you optimise your account for better results, so feel free to get in touch anytime!

Perifit

Horrible experience. I installed it, paid the subscription and then it was completely bugged: my customers received messages like this one "Hi img style="width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;background-image:url(/images/png/messenger-emojiv402.png);background-size:5200%;background-position:27.45098039215686% 72.54901960784314%;" alt="" src="/images/png/1x1.png" class="emoji-img" Thanks for checking in."

THEY REFUSE TO REFUND! I have just lost my money and my time with RECART. There are much better alternatives now, don't waste your time with this app.

May 24, 2019

Hi!

We're sorry that this was your first experience with our app. :(

We just sent you an email addressing the situation, please get back to us so we can help with the refund process. :)

Best,
Recart Support team

Pick zone

your system sucks ! i cant even connect to your system, cant login even ive already sign up, do something about this .

May 23, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry that your first experience with Recart was not the best.

I sent you an email addressing the problem, please get back to us and we'll help fix this issue as soon as possible!

Best,
Recart Support team

MANIMAL

App has some impressive integrations and strategies to make up for the pre-check loss that occurred in April.

When we had issues getting everything setup and making the widgets show properly within our theme their customer service team worked with us for a week, providing great service and setting everything up just right.

Gave a 4 out of 5 stars because the load time of our pages did suffer a bit due to some of the apps features.

At the end of the day we did not decide to stay with Recart - as the strategies did not line up with our branding and preferred method of customer communications but that has nothing to do with the app itself or the team behind it.

Thanks for the great service Walter & Soma.

Inovate Life

Recart has many useful features and integrations, to me it's a must have app for your store. Also talking to their customer service was great, very helpful and friendly!

WaterlooMademoiselle

Really a great app, building trust to your store and letting you retarget subscribers that left items on cart.

UltraSmooth

Insanely great app, and the support even better. Beyond its value as an app, the entire team is wonderful

Bench

Great app so far, though wish there was lot more customization to the shopify widgets (color, font, text, placement, etc)

Just Want Sport

je suis extrêmement déçu du service client ! ils sont bon qu'a envoyé des pages et ne résolve pas les problèmes,
pourtant il y' a réellement un beug, aucun de mes amis n'a réussi a s'inscrire !
Et meme pire j'ai perdu de l'argent avec cette APP , a chaque fois que je l'active cela perturbe les clients qui ne reçoivent pas leur code promo ....

April 20, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. :)

I just answered your ticket, as we are working on your request the best we can. Could you please reply back? We would love to solve it for you, so that Recart can bring your subscribers and extra sales. :)

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

Wapeetee

Just started using this app on my shop which is not live yet.
Many features are available, I didn't test everything yet but these are different ways to get subscribers for sure...
The support was really responsive and helped me to complete the app translation. Great experience so far !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 555 556