Recart Messenger Marketing

Recart Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

iCosmetrend Store

Amazing Support, Not tried the app yet but i'll for sure!
And i'm sure it will be so great.

WodBottom

Easy to use and well designed app. Customer support is fantastic when/if you need it...though you probably won't.

BeCurly

Simlpe to use. Have it all in 1 app than the other brands who split it to many apps. Very fast customer service - replyed within less 10 mins.

Berg

Very good app! Customer Service is always available! they do a great job!
it's definitely worth the money.

SexyWaist.net

This thing has been a real piece of $#@% so far. Tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times (I keep getting emails that I'm getting charged again even though I follow the way their support articles tell me to do it). Nothing is rendering properly. Customer support hasn't responded via live chat. Feeling like a scam.

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we always appreciate the feedback. :)
Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible - as we did in your case as well. The extra charges that happened after you activated your paid subscription multiple times had been refunded. As per our conversation, the subscriber tools didn't render because the browser cached the old settings, which was solved by opening a new incognito window.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future in case you need any help! :)

Wine Coolers Empire

Great customer service!!! Thomas and his team were able to resolve a connection issue with Facebook in a timely manner. 100% recommend!

Luxome

Installed this and tested it for about 5m and had all sorts of issues. On my iPhone X the button to send to messenger wouldn't work so right after I add to cart I get a pop-up that doesn't work. I had another person try it and it's not a one-click solution, you click, then it opens another page and then asks you to authenticate again. Most of our users are mobile and taking someone that just added something to their cart to a whole new page and through several clicks just isn't going to work for us. The chat also made me authenticate on my phone, so it was not seamless either. In all of the marketing material it shows a simple click to opt-in, but doesn't mention opening a new screen on mobile and then having them authenticate again through facebook. I don't want to take anyone out of a purchase flow to another page. Great idea, but still needs some work.

March 13, 2019

We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app and we hope we can clarify the things which weren't working properly for you during your tests.
Please know that Facebook currently doesn't support Safari for its Messenger plugins. But don't worry, your users can reach your store via the Facebook in-app browser where the plugin will appear properly and since mobile traffic is directed there, this shouldn't affect your conversation rate significantly.
The mentioned pop-up window for the Messenger Widget is only showing up - during the opt-in - if your visitors aren't logged in into their Facebook accounts.
We have also contacted you via email but we haven’t heard from you. If you would give another try to Recart, we would be more than happy to help you set up your account properly in order to get more revenue and subscribers.

nobeovel

Very friendly and fast customer service ! I am very satisfied with the App!
Sehr freundlicher und schneller Kundendienst!

jee&bee

Great app and great customer service ! Everyone online business should use this app. Its a very good tool for retargeting.

kidscorner01

Wonderful app and world class customer support. Highly recommended due to the white glove service from the developers. Setup was smooth thanks to their help. Facebook Messenger targeting is the new email marketing. Cartback follows Facebook's rules to a "T" - they're compliant to Facebook's policies by design, so you can't shoot yourself in the foot :)))

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 553 554