Recart

Recart

by Ghostmonitor Inc.

Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart Toolbox

Kardia

Recart is super easy to set up and start using. An easy plug in and great to capture extra sales through messenger.

My Kitchen Tools

I was looking for the next marketing tool to recover more abandon carts and this app makes the flow so easy, for me and for my customers. It's a win-win! It's super easy to setup, friendly user experience and tons of customizations. I love this app! Must have!

Giftideashopping

I'm using this app to reduce my abandoned cart. It works wonders! Easy to use and really effective. I wouldn't change it for the world.

mysecretbazaar

Great for being able to edit the templates and make it much more suitable for your particular business

JustBeingSexy

Highly recommend this app for all the shopify users. Genuinely good and useful. Contains a lot of features with pre defined templates. You just need to switch ON or OFF. Thank you for the great app.

trendythiings

one of the best apps I have ever seen on app store, it help me in recovering accounts. i love recart app.

J Love Jewelers

This app is really helpful. It allows me to interact with my customers through facebook which makes them feel comfortable and welcome. Overall this app provides me with value so I can provide my customers with more value.

Soesic Clothing Co.

Recart is like another version of doing email marketing but they actually open it as they feel compelled to clear messenger notifications.

AstroJewl

It is a great way to set in touch with your customers. It is definitely not cheap, but it is worth the money.

PhoneandMe

Great app ! L'application est au top ! le chat se fait naturellement et ma clientèle est plus que ravie !
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 481 482