Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

KluedUp

Great App - very easy user interface! I expect this solution to help recover loads of abandoned carts!

The Everything Outlet

Amazing app! There's currently no better way to contact and remarket to customers than Facebook Messenger, and there's no better app that allows you to do this seamlessly than Recart. This app is a MUST for any Shopify store!

Thank you so much!

Natural Herbs ™

This app is very good for retarget the prospect to abandoned cart in facebook and give the discount code

Thank you so much! :)

Legging Hut

these guys have double charged me twice, then after I uninstalled their app after months of not benefiting from it, they charged me again. Might be a good app for you, but a BIG THUMBS DOWN on their billing department/system!!!!!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! :)

The cause of these charges is the way app subscriptions work on Shopify - if you uninstall an app, your subscription automatically gets cancelled. As our monthly usage fee is pre-paid when you re-installed Recart and re-subscribed, you got charged again automatically.

However in case you contact us directly about the double charges, we can offer you a refund. ;)

Mania Nest

No complaints! It works great! It helps maintain customer relationship through facebook messenger a lot. Thank you!

Thank you! :)

belledesoiree.com

My shop has not opened as yet but I needed to know if everything was working well. I have to say that the customer service at Recart, compared to other apps out there is out of this world. The staff John or Thomas are just amazing. They must be busy but despite having a lot on their plate, they answer fast and try to help you every step of the way. I cannot recommend them more. Thank you so much guys, don't know what I would do without you.

Thank you so much! :)

Behemoth Deals

This app is exactly what you want it to be... and everything you need it to be. I search app after app look for the best USER EXPERIENCE and customer friendly apps to build a trustworthy brand. Recart, is simple to use and the support is consultant level support. You dont feel like your talking to Tusken Raiders. You feel like your talking to knowledgeable people that care about their success and yours.

Thank you so much!

ShopShop

Great App, great experience, great customer service!
A different & effective way to boost your sales If your have high a level of abandoned carts on your store

The Bag Nation

Very nice and helpful supports from recart. I'm going to test this apps and make a second review soon

Cn2india

Just installed it. Thomas helped me on configuration even during holiday so i am really impressed. Now i am just expecting to see how it works out for me on my shop. The customer support is superb. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much!