Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Dream A Pillow

The app subscription tools does not work for the safari browser or the instagram browser which make it too useful for mobile heavy traffic. The Subscription tool is supposed to detect the customers facebook login so they can easily subscribe, but instead it asks them to enter their username and password on a separate page which of course hurts conversion a lot.

April 20, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. :)

I just checked your ticket with us and it seems that this issue was solved. We are happy to help you further if you need us. You can message us on your Recart dashboard and our support team will be with you as soon as possible.

Double Take Body

I definitely enjoy using this app with my shopify store. Recart has helped me recover abandoned carts and it has been financially beneficial for my eCommerce store. That's just one of the many features that they have available for me to make profits and also gain more repeat customers.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. :) We are always happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if you feel like it. :)

Out of bounds

Awesome app, very helpful customer service, increased my conversions dramatically!! I highly recommand it

June 2, 2019

Yay, that's great news. :)

Thanks for your honest review, we are glad that Recart helped your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

INOMEGA

Hey, very nice app and a very reactive support with incredible advice. I recommend to use this app. Definitely worth it.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. :) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :)

Allurbeauty

Long story short it's really Great App, Great Customer Service, recommend this to all new shopify store owners

Hi there,

That is great to hear, thanks for your feedback. :) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :)

The Alpha Sister

Not only is this app amazing and SO important to an online business, but the customer service is seriously the best i've experienced ever! Especially Zsofi! I only have positive words for this company! :)

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

LoveSpoon Candles

Outstanding Service! Waiting for subscribers to sign up now. Thanks people at Recart! They had to reconfigure coding a few different times on my website to allow for much more organized viewing, and they always stepped up to help out.

Thank you very much!

iCosmetrend Store

Amazing Support, Not tried the app yet but i'll for sure!
And i'm sure it will be so great.

Thank you!

WodBottom

Easy to use and well designed app. Customer support is fantastic when/if you need it...though you probably won't.

Thank you very much!

BeCurly

Simlpe to use. Have it all in 1 app than the other brands who split it to many apps. Very fast customer service - replyed within less 10 mins.

Thank you!