Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

CC Threads

Quick Customer service through the messenger widget. Helped me setup my account! couldn't ask for better help. Lots of features to learn!

Tarizma

this app is so advanced is insane, I cant believe is that cheap for what it does.

the support team is also amazing, they are very friendly and answer very fast, I'm going to keep using recart for as long as I'm using shopify.

thanks for making it.

trulyawesomestuff

I managed to boost my total revenue by 12% with Recart.

I was new to the messenger, but the effective onboarding and strategy consultation with the success team helped me a lot. I advise everyone to jump on their scale plan (they are not advertising this, kind of a VIP program), because you'll get a lot of extra benefits.

I had the absolute best experience with Recart. The messenger aligned with my already existing email strategy is a killer combo, can't wait to add Recart to my other stores as well. $$$

thetouchcalf

Recart is a true game-changer. They inserted Messenger features in our popups so we started generating subscribers from day 1. Messenger is the marketing channel you shouldn't miss. Highly recommended!

The Paw Bottle™

Good: Great onboarding experience

Bad: Too spammy, affecting the shop's reputation

I will only recommend the Order Subscription notification option.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy to read that you’ve liked our on-boarding process. :)

We sent you an email addressing the problem, please get back to us and we'll help fix this issue as soon as possible!

Our support team is always happy to help with any issues that you may experience, so please do feel free to reach out to us via our chat if anything else comes up in the future.

CHIC Oral Care

Totally suck!!! The messenger widget is blank and I asked for help. I've waited more than 10 hrs to have a reply. After that...no update but kept sending me marketing emails. Please remember most of us are just a user not a developer, but CS asked me to find out the solution but without support. Definitely won't recommend to others. CS is too slow to reply.

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We always do our best to reply in a timely manner, however due to timezone differences it might take up to 12 hours in some cases.

After our developer team investigated your case, they have found that the error is caused by some codes in your template files which they were unable to resolve, so we suggested you contact your theme's developer, providing the necessary details to resolve the issue.

Please do get back to us on https://recart.com's support and we'd happy to give you further guidance on how to fix this as well as reset your trial time so that you can try us out once we're working fully on your site.

Have a great day, we're looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

The Recart team

Score Flash Deals

I tried using this app and the Abandoned Cart Recovery app from the same developer. Neither worked in my store. With this one in particular, the "Sticky Coupon" or whatever wouldn't go away - it was blocking another app I have installed for social proof. I tried turning it off, I tried editing what it said - all to no avail. I would not recommend using this app, as it is way to buggy for me.

June 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is happy to help with any issues that you may experience, so please do feel free to reach out to us via our chat if anything else comes up in the future.

It's your browser's cookies causing this issue for you. Can you please try again, using a new incognito window to check it?

Once that's done, please get back to us via our chat and we'd be happy to help you with setting up everything optimally.

Best wishes,

The Recart team

ShoppersNova

got started with Recart...amazing features ...very good experience...very good support..on free triAL WORK LIKE PRO

The Sparkle Place

This App is the Best and a Must Have for your store. I use it to recover Carts, to send Discounts to my Customer and Cutomer Chat. Each job it does have generated additional revenue. It is easy to install and is User Friendly.

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart dashboard. :)

Global Hot Deals

looks great so far and promising - great customer support and installation troubles easily fixed (make sure to disable any other facebook messenger apps as it will conflict with some features)

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it a lot! :) Also, very useful information, special thanks for that. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team, we are happy to help. :)