4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost sales and ROI through automation and performance-based pricing. Its unique features such as conditional splits, real-time email capture, and insights into customer preferences are valued. Despite a simple email editor, it effectively retargets and follows up on abandoned carts. The customer support is highly praised for resolving issues and providing strategic advice, making it a useful tool for enhancing marketing strategies and sales conversion.

August 17, 2017

The features that this app has are incredible

Maristellacitelli
7 minutes using the app
March 20, 2018

Looks awesome can't wait to see sales coming in

Exemplardesign
7 minutes using the app
August 8, 2018

Recart seems pretty easy to use! I'm looking forward to see the results

Pineappletraveller
France
About 2 hours using the app
September 17, 2017

Relatively easy to setup for cart abandonment and push notifications. I'm having a bit of trouble getting the messenger function to work though ( I'm wondering if it might be because we have a custom theme from the store??) and the emails are a bit too simple with the customization. I find that they format weird in Gmail and there's no HTML editing.

Our website does require an account for shoppers to buy as well.

Breizh Esthetic Salon Services
About 3 hours using the app
October 25, 2018

So far so good. Still testing the app. Will update this review as I when I see if it helps or not. :)

The Entrepreneur's Closet
About 2 hours using the app
June 8, 2018

thank you so much for this amazing tool

Cookingaccess

Taraash 3
India
3 minutes using the app
June 15, 2019

I tried using this app and the Abandoned Cart Recovery app from the same developer. Neither worked in my store. With this one in particular, the "Sticky Coupon" or whatever wouldn't go away - it was blocking another app I have installed for social proof. I tried turning it off, I tried editing what it said - all to no avail. I would not recommend using this app, as it is way to buggy for me.

Score Flash Deals
About 1 hour using the app
Recart replied June 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is happy to help with any issues that you may experience, so please do feel free to reach out to us via our chat if anything else comes up in the future.

It's your browser's cookies causing this issue for you. Can you please try again, using a new incognito window to check it?

Once that's done, please get back to us via our chat and we'd be happy to help you with setting up everything optimally.

Best wishes,

The Recart team

September 4, 2017

I just start to use. Hope it work perfectly

Matchyourmaind
Hong Kong SAR
44 minutes using the app
May 6, 2018

This will definitely bring back customers to purchase where they left.

Merchcool