Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Unumsunglasses

Just downloaded app and it was easy, also easy to navigate once downloaded.

Shulls Vampires Zombies

This application is very good already for the three mails that can be sent and for the fact to be able to parametrise his mails as you want to be able to put the logo
thank you very muchI AM SO HAPPY TO USE RECART THE BEST ABANDONNED CART

Infamous Vapes

** updated** Apparently the people at Recart don't like negative reviews. I received an email in less than 5 minutes after posting the last review.

Please understand, if you have an issue and talk with them via the chat option, the customer service reps do not communicate with each other. This leaves for one employee to email me passively aggressively accusing me of lying about the last review.

I have no idea if this is actually working. The emails sent don't correspond to the list of abandoned checkouts on shopify.

Customer service didn't even know or have answers, said they would get back to me in a couple hours, to no avail.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart.

Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible.

We advise you to turn off the Shopify abandoned checkout notification, this way you'll prevent sending out doubled campaigns.

In comparison to Shopify, beside the checkout, Recart captures emails for abandoned carts from several sources, including other popup plugins, like Privy, Wheelio, OptiMonk and so on. In addition, Recart captures emails from conventional newsletter subscription forms and the checkout page as well.

If you need any assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help. :)

Dolledupco

So easy to use and work effectively. Would definitely recommend it to a friend :)

Chakraly

so far so good for me. I will consider after free trial. Don't know yet how it will help but will see :D

Cymbomute

So far so good with this app 1 week in.
The interface is well designed, easy to use and set up is very straightforward.
There seem to be differences in the abandoned cart list between the app and the shopify zero orders customer list, but as I say - so far so good.
Not made a sale due to it yet, but time will tell...

Cavalierman

Awesome application, i can recommend it to everyone.

Bonjour Luxx

I'm having trouble utilizing this app. It says we have 90 days to try it free, with an initial 15 day trial period, but I'm constantly prompted to pay $300 before I even gain access to the app? I'll write a different review when I get help fixing this problem.

Bestbargaindeals

I have been using this app for the past few weeks and am amazed by the results. We see an increase in recovered carts and an increase in our sales!

Trinitygem

Great Apps to have it in your store! Minor point is the recovery email takes awhile to appear, overall is great!