Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Le Coin Des Pecheurs

Recart is just awesome. I can send automatically somes email to my abandoned cart. This is the ideal application to increase conversions :D

Annabellacouture

Love this app! Super easy to use and im able to get more orders through my abandoned carts! Love love love

Active Bodiez

Great app, very easy to see the analytics

Spa Medical Solutions

Easy to install and set-up. It's early days, but I am looking forward to capturing some of those "add to carts" that did not convert.

Globalstylist

Amazing App....what every online store needs, helps get the sale back and also helps you think about the reasons they left the shop! Awesome...Thanks for the great app! Really brings up the conversion RATE....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

www.bohemianbrunch.com

Supreme Excellence

Looks super clean and simple, but is in fact very powerful and useful! Also lets you track how much revenue you have lost and recovered.

Thesvstore

Best cart app on the market. Everything works so amazing wow 10/10 would buy again

The Uber Men

Looks amazing! Still trying it and using it for my store but so far it has been amazing!

Get Nerd

The app is very good, it's helping me a lot

Rockstar Leatherworks

They bent over backwards to get this app working for me! Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing how it works out.