Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Globalstylist

Amazing App....what every online store needs, helps get the sale back and also helps you think about the reasons they left the shop! Awesome...Thanks for the great app! Really brings up the conversion RATE....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

www.bohemianbrunch.com

Supreme Excellence

Looks super clean and simple, but is in fact very powerful and useful! Also lets you track how much revenue you have lost and recovered.

Thesvstore

Best cart app on the market. Everything works so amazing wow 10/10 would buy again

The Uber Men

Looks amazing! Still trying it and using it for my store but so far it has been amazing!

Get Nerd

The app is very good, it's helping me a lot

Rockstar Leatherworks

They bent over backwards to get this app working for me! Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing how it works out.

Unumsunglasses

Just downloaded app and it was easy, also easy to navigate once downloaded.

Shulls Vampires Zombies

This application is very good already for the three mails that can be sent and for the fact to be able to parametrise his mails as you want to be able to put the logo
thank you very muchI AM SO HAPPY TO USE RECART THE BEST ABANDONNED CART

Infamous Vapes

** updated** Apparently the people at Recart don't like negative reviews. I received an email in less than 5 minutes after posting the last review.

Please understand, if you have an issue and talk with them via the chat option, the customer service reps do not communicate with each other. This leaves for one employee to email me passively aggressively accusing me of lying about the last review.

I have no idea if this is actually working. The emails sent don't correspond to the list of abandoned checkouts on shopify.

Customer service didn't even know or have answers, said they would get back to me in a couple hours, to no avail.

March 29, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

We are sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart.

Even though our support team is not available 24/7, we always do our best to respond as soon as possible.

We advise you to turn off the Shopify abandoned checkout notification, this way you'll prevent sending out doubled campaigns.

In comparison to Shopify, beside the checkout, Recart captures emails for abandoned carts from several sources, including other popup plugins, like Privy, Wheelio, OptiMonk and so on. In addition, Recart captures emails from conventional newsletter subscription forms and the checkout page as well.

If you need any assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are more than happy to help. :)

Dolledupco

So easy to use and work effectively. Would definitely recommend it to a friend :)