Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Trendingbox

wow what a great app and great people working on it, if you enjoy INSTANT response time with the owners ( who doesn't) this is most def a good choice, add to cart pop up if fantastic and overall layout is simple and clean, and they give you 5 FREE MONTHS if you follow a few steps they have lined up. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone and everyone

Loja 22k

muito bom app, estamos gostando muito das funções, perfeito

Kuwala Clothing Inc

The app has definitely been useful in collecting the emails of some of our ghosts. We like the fact that we can see what exactly people are placing in their shopping cart. We're still testing out different email formats to improve our funnel and conversion rates, but so far so good.

Awesome Daddy

An essential tool for anyone who is interested in running an online store, It automates a lot of extremely essential tasks.
Recommended

Heathential

I was waiting a little bit before postng this review. Installed 7 days ago and no extra revenues till...today! :-) I think the app is on track now, and as I begin to win money on Heathential with it...5 Stars!!

Cannavista Online Headshop

This analysis app is acually useful. Thank you for this app

Thedudestuff

I am using Ghostmonitor for more than 2 motnhs,and i recovered more than $5k in sales.Great app!

Imoto Accessories

Such a good app to make sure to get potential customers emails.
Easy to use and so effective!!
Definitely recommend!

Victoriavault

This app is amazing and gives a complete break down of your stats. I recommend this app to anyone wanting to capture emails, build a list and get more revenue.

Jay Kay Apparel

Must say, this is an extremely innovative application that takes off a huge burden off of my shoulders. With this app, I can finally optimise sales... I was thinking of hiring someone to take care of customer service with all the workload but because of this I can save some costs for another few months :D

Keep it up!