Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Anjali Yogi

Doesn't work at all and difficult to find how to unsubscribe. I'm not satisfy. I paid 3 months for nothing

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback. :)
Our team tried contacting you to resolve any issues you had, but we haven't received a reply from you. In case you'd like to give Recart another try with proper assistance, please feel free to get in touch - we're always more than happy to help! :)

zeebella.com

Great app and extraordinary support. Really recommend for everybody looking to expand customer list and increase conversions

Thank you! :)

BRKLY.nl

Misleading app. Doesn't work as described.
Very disappointed in the service or Recart Messenger Marketing.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
It seems to be caused by a misunderstanding that we'd love to help you sort out. Please get back to us so that we can get to the bottom of your issue and so that you can have the user experience you were hoping for.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

BMC Motorcycle Co.

I love this App! Already making me more money. Works great to message customers that abandoned their carts.

Dawn's Mansion

It's a great app, I like how their features worked. Their customer service is excellent when they're online. They settled my issues almost immediately every time.

However there's a little improvement needed, I wish I can create flow and further my conversation with customers in messenger. Besides that when I open the app, I have to stare at the loading page, if not it will mostly fail and I have to reload it a few times.

CatchupCats

It is an Amazing help, I got few sales in the first few days..I definetly recommend it..And they extend my free trial

Aholic & Co.

Really great app and great chat assistance! They truly help you to increase you purchases conversions...

Power Latina

So far one of the cleanest looking apps that I have actually kept in my store. Works well so far for me.

Thank you so much!

8Sheep

This app is much simpler to use vs. other cart abandonment apps I've looked at. Would definitely recommend.

Luckybeststuff.com

Very helpful. Stuff is super advisable. Love this app. If you unlock more they will give you +21 days free trial