Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Your Baby's Favorite

Was very helpful. I LOVE talking to a real person unlike Many Chat where it's like ONLY support articles.

Very competent staff. very straightforward widgets and apps so yes very cool.

Thank you so much! :)

Kaizengift

Excellent customer services. Fast replies when I face any problems in the app. Give it a try and boost your sales.

Thank you!

We Love Presents

After using this app I can honestly say I noticed a large difference in the amount of order I began receiving from the amount of trust the customer gets from knowing there is a messaging service available. Highly recommend Recart to anyone!

Thank you very much! :)

www.crida.fr

Recart is very easy to use and has an awesome customer support!! It definitely is the best messenger automation out there!

Thank you so much!

Retro Gamer Prints

Awesome Customer support, and great functionalities! Probably the Best messenger marketing app on the market

Thank you very much! :)

Petit Cactus

Application au top , et support très réactif! Cette application m'aidera réélement à faire des ventes, !

Shepherd Webshop

When i add to cart i get an empty cart just because the recart app was activated. Bullshit app. lost a lot of sales

March 21, 2019

We are really sad something like this happened to you. We've tested the Messenger Add to Cart popup on your store and it added the product to the cart without any issues. We've also checked your abandoned cart and there are several from 20th where the product was added.
We have also contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions.

KluedUp

Great App - very easy user interface! I expect this solution to help recover loads of abandoned carts!

Thank you!

The Everything Outlet

Amazing app! There's currently no better way to contact and remarket to customers than Facebook Messenger, and there's no better app that allows you to do this seamlessly than Recart. This app is a MUST for any Shopify store!

Thank you so much!

Natural Herbs ™

This app is very good for retarget the prospect to abandoned cart in facebook and give the discount code

Thank you so much! :)