Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

All Great Things

This app is a total gamechanger! Definitely at my top of the list for apps. I cannot wait to see what is next for my business. Thank you!!!

Pup of my life

This app got me 1 sale. Haven't got time to test further.
Will provide more insights when I have more time with this app.

Designed Cases

This apps seems very good and cool.
Its probably a must have for you shopify store.
You can automatize messenger message

Planeta do Pet

Very good app. The integration with facebook messenger is excelent very welcomed addition and good remarkerting.

Embroidery Boutique

Awesome app based on the trial. Anxious to see the results with long term use. Did not realize the monthly fee increased as sales from using the app increase.

Avenue8

Great app for recovering abandoned carts! Would really recommend this app to everyone who is selling on Shopify.

Cuistotfolie

Best app ever, messenger marketing is so powerful and my results are much better since i had this application

Barkers & Waggers

Great app! A must have for every business! Very easy to use and to set up! Can turn a lot of abandoned carts into profit! 100% recommend!

ElishaCoy

This app is excellent for cart abandonment. I would highly recommend to any Shopify Store whether just starting out or seasoned seller.

Direct Komin

i used this apps for my shopify, this is very helpful apps. it help me doing mailing to customers and very good apps