Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Country America

Great app with a high ROI. I would recommend this app to anyone needing a good abandoned cart messenger!

Thank you!

K Beauties

Première utilisation et je suis satisfaite. Le support chat est très réactif, c'est super ! Je suis une grande débutante et c'est très intuitif.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your positive feedback. :)

Moda Glam

Meilleurs applications pour les paniers abandonnés, avec un support très réactif, Merci!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 4, 2019

Thanks, let us know if you have any questions we are happy to help. :)

ATH

Half the functions don't work with the app, for example, the Push Notifications. The only thing that works reliably is the abandoned cart automatic messages.

Men's Society

Skeptical at first and it took a while to see a return but now this app is really generating some orders for us.

Obviously it's hard to tell if these people would have come back and ordered anyway. But it seems to have brought better returns than our abandoned cart emails.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your review. :) That's great news, keep up the good work, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Outdoor Juices

Very cool app for abandoned checkouts especially. I love the customization and how the tutorial is done, really helpful!

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, that is good to hear. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance. :)

Esthetic Nails

Just started testing Recart. Looks like it has tons of potential. There seem to be a few glitches though so hoping they'll fix that.
It's generating high open rates & high engagement and the audience will be very receptive :)
Again, the only issue thus far is that we sent out an instant campaign and when someone responds with an actual reply, it doesn't send the promo.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help. :)

All Great Things

This app is a total gamechanger! Definitely at my top of the list for apps. I cannot wait to see what is next for my business. Thank you!!!

June 4, 2019

Yay, that's awesome! :) Thanks for your honest feedback. :)

Pup of my life

This app got me 1 sale. Haven't got time to test further.
Will provide more insights when I have more time with this app.

Designed Cases

This apps seems very good and cool.
Its probably a must have for you shopify store.
You can automatize messenger message

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your positive review! :)