Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

ElishaCoy

This app is excellent for cart abandonment. I would highly recommend to any Shopify Store whether just starting out or seasoned seller.

Direct Komin

i used this apps for my shopify, this is very helpful apps. it help me doing mailing to customers and very good apps

June 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

OSIRISTORE

Franchement rien à redire application qui fait gagné des ventes!
parfait pour les relances je recommande.

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. :)

Babyagu

I used this app and it is brilliant I think it has helped me a lot when I need to get my cusstomers back to get our products

June 6, 2019

That is great news! Thanks for your review. :)

Luxury creation shop

Thanks for this magnifique app. elle est au top pour les campagnes et pour gerer les messages clients

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your positive feedback!

Comfy Trends

App is a really good idea! Just sad that the 28-day free trial is not actually 28 days, it's 7 so I didn't even had time to understand the app and generate value... This is why I'm giving the 4 star review. Of course you can extend your trial for and extra 3 weeks by doing task, which is awesome! I'll update my review as soon as I'm able to generate any revenue from it!

Fit and Lit

This app is awesome, but I gave it 4 stars because it is not compatible with the safari browser. That means people with iPhone's using their safari browser will not see the messenger icon or be able to view the benefits that the app has to offer. That's missing out on a large demographic of people, in my opinion. Otherwise, the app works very well. I have to use a different messenger app to help capture iPhone users as well, but I'm hoping with the price of Recart that they'll work on becoming compatible with iPhone users.

wodobow

I instaled this app and it's awesome. We recommend. she is self-explanatory and does a great job. The instalation is super easy.

June 6, 2019

This is good to hear, thanks for your review! :)

Stuff-n-Stuff

I used this app to help me boost sales. Haven't been able to use it yet, but I'm pretty excited. :)

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, I hope you had the change to explore your Recart account! :) Let us know if you need help with anything.

RogueMovie

This app is amazing, now i can build a contact list for all the millions of fans ill have. I can keep in touch, update, and subscribe all my fans.

June 6, 2019

That's awesome, thanks for your nice feedback. :)