Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

CFM STORE

Una app increíble, te facilita mucho las cosas ya que automatiza los mensajes para retail, súper recomendada.

iGain

perfect service i used this service for one month it's so amazin customer service so disponible very helpful very good

The Christmas Tree

Just installed it. Seems great! I think it'll boost my sales by a lot! Can't to pair it with wheelio!

PremaNatura

I used this app to help customers go back to the store and make a purchase after cart abandonement. It is a great app to increase sales conversion. And actually have sales!

NatureFree

Perfect app for recover abandoned carts. It will help you increase your conversions and create automated discounts. I really enjoy the live chat feature

Special Memes

This app helped my store regain my customers who have abandoned their carts and have increased my sales.

Hobbiya Limited

I use this apps to increase the traffic of my website. I found a increase from very few to become 30

Huedee

Amazing app ! just started lets see. So far it does what it says. Staff is also helpful. They should also do retargeting for customers who just visit the website without subscribing. Enjoy using it ! :)

Trendy Panel

This app helps me so much in getting back my carts and its awesome a must try in my opinion! this will also increase your conversion rate!

Trendflippers

amazing app. its one of the best out there that makes one of those extra sales and boost your overall sales