Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

YOBERLO SHOP

help me get back tons of abandoned cart thank you great app, if you didnt chase your abandoned cart you are leaving tons of money on the table

Pampered Pet Co.

A really great app, perfect for cheap and easy retargeting to gain sales. Highly recommended, do not go without this app.

bugberies

messenger feature is great because I can approach customer privately (customers rarely open emails)

La Fourmi Marchande

I really like this app and the support team.
I hope I will increase my conversion rate with this tools !

Love Vibes & Crystals

I used this app to help me do messenger marketing. I really like how it does give you the ability to add a discount sign up, its especially useful since the facebook update that doesn't let you get the automatic sign up. It would be nice if it did higher conversion rates, that would be better.

Naked Collar

I used this app and its very good in helping boost the sales! well recommended I super love it. Great work Guys!.

MyKea-Pk

This App helped me achieve extra sales, Great app, Superb features, making it easy to gain new customers and make campaign announcements

Charp Shop

This app seems to be perfect, i have more visitors right now and i hope to get more customers the next weeks

Dopestops

5,000$ in sales with abandonned carts! 5 stars!

At fisrt I thought ( because of the price) that it was a cheap app but it is super affordable and super useful!

Shop Prospero

Recart app is one of the best plugins that help me recover customers who have abandoned their carts. It also enables me to see what the customers have abandoned.
Being user-friendly and easy to set-up, it is a bonus to store owners who are not so computer savvy. Besides that, there is a myriad of features to help recover sales which are otherwise lost.
I will definitely recommend this app. Also must mention that the support from the team is great!