Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Esthetic Nails

Just started testing Recart. Looks like it has tons of potential. There seem to be a few glitches though so hoping they'll fix that.
It's generating high open rates & high engagement and the audience will be very receptive :)
Again, the only issue thus far is that we sent out an instant campaign and when someone responds with an actual reply, it doesn't send the promo.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help. :)

All Great Things

This app is a total gamechanger! Definitely at my top of the list for apps. I cannot wait to see what is next for my business. Thank you!!!

June 4, 2019

Yay, that's awesome! :) Thanks for your honest feedback. :)

Pup of my life

This app got me 1 sale. Haven't got time to test further.
Will provide more insights when I have more time with this app.

Designed Cases

This apps seems very good and cool.
Its probably a must have for you shopify store.
You can automatize messenger message

June 4, 2019

Thank you for your positive review! :)

Planeta do Pet

Very good app. The integration with facebook messenger is excelent very welcomed addition and good remarkerting.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it a lot. :)

Embroidery Boutique

Awesome app based on the trial. Anxious to see the results with long term use. Did not realize the monthly fee increased as sales from using the app increase.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate it a lot! :) You can read more about our pricing here: https://recart.com/pricing. Let us know if you need further assistance. :)

Avenue8

Great app for recovering abandoned carts! Would really recommend this app to everyone who is selling on Shopify.

Thanks for your review!

Cuistotfolie

Best app ever, messenger marketing is so powerful and my results are much better since i had this application

June 4, 2019

That's great to hear! Thanks for your positive feedback. :)

Barkers & Waggers

Great app! A must have for every business! Very easy to use and to set up! Can turn a lot of abandoned carts into profit! 100% recommend!

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your kind words, let us know if you need help! :)

ElishaCoy

This app is excellent for cart abandonment. I would highly recommend to any Shopify Store whether just starting out or seasoned seller.