Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Like A Real Chef

I was intrigued that this app was free...great job...This is just great to optimize your shop ^^ big thanks

RadStore.pk

Top notch app with top notch support. Highly recommended for everyone who is willing to get facebook subscribers.

3DWEAR

I installed this app to increase my sales. The first day it was installed it made money for me. I am still testing the software but so far so good.

EyePen

Parfait, service client reactif et application très claire. En cas de problème, une personne de l'équipe répondra le plus rapidement possible et fera en sorte de régler le souci

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

Country America

Great app with a high ROI. I would recommend this app to anyone needing a good abandoned cart messenger!

K Beauties

Première utilisation et je suis satisfaite. Le support chat est très réactif, c'est super ! Je suis une grande débutante et c'est très intuitif.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your positive feedback. :)

Moda Glam

Meilleurs applications pour les paniers abandonnés, avec un support très réactif, Merci!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 4, 2019

Thanks, let us know if you have any questions we are happy to help. :)

ATH

Half the functions don't work with the app, for example, the Push Notifications. The only thing that works reliably is the abandoned cart automatic messages.

Men's Society

Skeptical at first and it took a while to see a return but now this app is really generating some orders for us.

Obviously it's hard to tell if these people would have come back and ordered anyway. But it seems to have brought better returns than our abandoned cart emails.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your review. :) That's great news, keep up the good work, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Outdoor Juices

Very cool app for abandoned checkouts especially. I love the customization and how the tutorial is done, really helpful!

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, that is good to hear. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance. :)