Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Comfy Trends

App is a really good idea! Just sad that the 28-day free trial is not actually 28 days, it's 7 so I didn't even had time to understand the app and generate value... This is why I'm giving the 4 star review. Of course you can extend your trial for and extra 3 weeks by doing task, which is awesome! I'll update my review as soon as I'm able to generate any revenue from it!

Fit and Lit

This app is awesome, but I gave it 4 stars because it is not compatible with the safari browser. That means people with iPhone's using their safari browser will not see the messenger icon or be able to view the benefits that the app has to offer. That's missing out on a large demographic of people, in my opinion. Otherwise, the app works very well. I have to use a different messenger app to help capture iPhone users as well, but I'm hoping with the price of Recart that they'll work on becoming compatible with iPhone users.

wodobow

I instaled this app and it's awesome. We recommend. she is self-explanatory and does a great job. The instalation is super easy.

June 6, 2019

This is good to hear, thanks for your review! :)

Stuff-n-Stuff

I used this app to help me boost sales. Haven't been able to use it yet, but I'm pretty excited. :)

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, I hope you had the change to explore your Recart account! :) Let us know if you need help with anything.

RogueMovie

This app is amazing, now i can build a contact list for all the millions of fans ill have. I can keep in touch, update, and subscribe all my fans.

June 6, 2019

That's awesome, thanks for your nice feedback. :)

Cook-Pratik

Super Application ! tout es dedans ces vraiment génial pour pouvoir rester proche de nos client avec cette application

Thank you! :)

Excellent Electronics

I am already loving the features of recart compared to other messenger marketing options. So easy and getting cart conversion.

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, feel free to get in touch with us, we are happy to help. :)

utileplus

I use this app to help me reach more people and do a better retargeting. it s very simple to use and it has lot of potential i recommend ! it s definitely worth it

June 6, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it a lot. :)

GypsyVibe

Im telling you all i have heard are good words about this and i didnt beleive it until i tried it myself definitely worth it

Succuterra

Just started testing Recart. Looks like it has tons of potential. There seem to be a few glitches though so hoping they'll fix that.

It's generating high open rates & high engagement and the audience will be very receptive.

Again, the only issue thus far is that we sent out an instant campaign and when someone responds with an actual reply, it doesn't send the promo.