Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Trendflippers

amazing app. its one of the best out there that makes one of those extra sales and boost your overall sales

Trend Calm

This App is amazing, It collected a lot of emails and it enabled me to send campaigns and ways we can send

VILDE

i used this app to help me do really grear sells. I really like how it does. it would be nice if cost least. Realmente recomienda esta aplicacion

Changing Seasons

I'm really happy with the service provided by Recart. It's simply amazing. I do wish Recart would develop a Abandoned Cart Email Campaign as well to make it seem more professional to customers.

Awesome Pulse

this app is very good this app can help a lot recommend everyone try this app this app can help u boos your business very good

Wakanda Gear Tech

Très bonne appli, j'aime bien. Facile à comprendre et à utiliser. Ce que je préfère moi, c'est la possibilité de pouvoir interagir avec les clients par le bot messenger. Trop cool.

Ambitious Finery

Recart is an easy to use app that helped me recover a lot of abandoned carts and made a lot of sales for me. Facebook messenger campaigns are very lucrative and are a lot of fun to play with. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

HID Power

The app would not install on our shopify store but after reaching out to them via email they wrote back and took care of everything much quicker than expected. The app is very easy to use, I am sure we will see success with it.

Moda Mania

i really LOVE this app! The best app for Messenger Recart! Like style , like app , like all! Try !!!

CHIC & VOUS

Je trouve ce logiciel très intéressant pour tout ce qui marketing et vente, propose la récupération des paniers abandonnés...