Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

belledesoiree.com

My shop has not opened as yet but I needed to know if everything was working well. I have to say that the customer service at Recart, compared to other apps out there is out of this world. The staff John or Thomas are just amazing. They must be busy but despite having a lot on their plate, they answer fast and try to help you every step of the way. I cannot recommend them more. Thank you so much guys, don't know what I would do without you.

Thank you so much! :)

Behemoth Deals

This app is exactly what you want it to be... and everything you need it to be. I search app after app look for the best USER EXPERIENCE and customer friendly apps to build a trustworthy brand. Recart, is simple to use and the support is consultant level support. You dont feel like your talking to Tusken Raiders. You feel like your talking to knowledgeable people that care about their success and yours.

Thank you so much!

ShopShop

Great App, great experience, great customer service!
A different & effective way to boost your sales If your have high a level of abandoned carts on your store

The Bag Nation

Very nice and helpful supports from recart. I'm going to test this apps and make a second review soon

Cn2india

Just installed it. Thomas helped me on configuration even during holiday so i am really impressed. Now i am just expecting to see how it works out for me on my shop. The customer support is superb. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much!

Anjali Yogi

Doesn't work at all and difficult to find how to unsubscribe. I'm not satisfy. I paid 3 months for nothing

March 21, 2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback. :)
Our team tried contacting you to resolve any issues you had, but we haven't received a reply from you. In case you'd like to give Recart another try with proper assistance, please feel free to get in touch - we're always more than happy to help! :)

zeebella.com

Great app and extraordinary support. Really recommend for everybody looking to expand customer list and increase conversions

Thank you! :)

BRKLY.nl

Misleading app. Doesn't work as described.
Very disappointed in the service or Recart Messenger Marketing.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
It seems to be caused by a misunderstanding that we'd love to help you sort out. Please get back to us so that we can get to the bottom of your issue and so that you can have the user experience you were hoping for.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

BMC Motorcycle Co.

I love this App! Already making me more money. Works great to message customers that abandoned their carts.

Dawn's Mansion

It's a great app, I like how their features worked. Their customer service is excellent when they're online. They settled my issues almost immediately every time.

However there's a little improvement needed, I wish I can create flow and further my conversation with customers in messenger. Besides that when I open the app, I have to stare at the loading page, if not it will mostly fail and I have to reload it a few times.