Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

OSIRISTORE

Franchement rien à redire application qui fait gagné des ventes!
parfait pour les relances je recommande.

Babyagu

I used this app and it is brilliant I think it has helped me a lot when I need to get my cusstomers back to get our products

Luxury creation shop

Thanks for this magnifique app. elle est au top pour les campagnes et pour gerer les messages clients

Comfy Trends

App is a really good idea! Just sad that the 28-day free trial is not actually 28 days, it's 7 so I didn't even had time to understand the app and generate value... This is why I'm giving the 4 star review. Of course you can extend your trial for and extra 3 weeks by doing task, which is awesome! I'll update my review as soon as I'm able to generate any revenue from it!

Fit and Lit

This app is awesome, but I gave it 4 stars because it is not compatible with the safari browser. That means people with iPhone's using their safari browser will not see the messenger icon or be able to view the benefits that the app has to offer. That's missing out on a large demographic of people, in my opinion. Otherwise, the app works very well. I have to use a different messenger app to help capture iPhone users as well, but I'm hoping with the price of Recart that they'll work on becoming compatible with iPhone users.

wodobow

I instaled this app and it's awesome. We recommend. she is self-explanatory and does a great job. The instalation is super easy.

Stuff-n-Stuff

I used this app to help me boost sales. Haven't been able to use it yet, but I'm pretty excited. :)

RogueMovie

This app is amazing, now i can build a contact list for all the millions of fans ill have. I can keep in touch, update, and subscribe all my fans.

Cook-Pratik

Super Application ! tout es dedans ces vraiment génial pour pouvoir rester proche de nos client avec cette application

Excellent Electronics

I am already loving the features of recart compared to other messenger marketing options. So easy and getting cart conversion.