Reviews (5,470)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective customer engagement and sales-boosting features. They value its automation, intuitive interface, and performance-based pricing. Unique features like conditional splits in the welcome flow and the "packs" feature are praised for their efficiency. The email capture function on the checkout page is effective in increasing abandoned cart emails and revenue. Support is quick and helpful, offering valuable strategies. The app is recognized for improving signup conversions, increasing sales conversion rates, and recovering abandoned carts.

August 14, 2018

So far so good. This app seems to offer a lot of what we are already doing with other apps. The support is a little slow but is good and it is user friendly.
We would consider stopping to use other similar apps to consolidate our efforts in this app.

Miteracollection
February 7, 2018

Starting to love it, hoping to reduce my abandoned carts as much as possible. Thanks to great support & help from your team, esp. Csenge!

Smartshoppers152
Edited September 17, 2018

I just realized all my emails were sent to the spam folder, also, no new features in the past 6 months...

Kewlioo
Recart replied March 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

At Recart we send emails via Mailgun. They are one of the best email providers for sending emails at scale. We have a dedicated account manager who keeps his eyes on the IP reputation of Recart. He makes sure everything goes smoothly and the deliverability rate stays at the top.

Our inside tests indicated that Recart emails go to inbox in the largest inboxes like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL. However, according to Mailgun, going to spam is inevitable. Spam filters are so complicated, one email provider can't comply with all of them.

Our average spam rate is 0,01%, so only a very few emails go to spam.

In conclusion, no matter what, a little percent of your emails will go spam. At Recart, we'll improve our emails in the future to comply with all the CAN-SPAM Act rules and try to avoid more spam folders.

We've released a lot of new features in the past and we are about to launch several more next month!

April 16, 2018

Wonderful App! Would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase conversions.

Candormart
June 21, 2018

Nice plugin ! hope that i can increase my orders with it !

Mon Bijou Prenom
France
July 15, 2018

Great app,recommended this seller

B29 Fashion
March 26, 2018

the app has greatly helped me monitor and manage my abandoned carts! two thumbs up!

Milaystore
Philippines
August 18, 2017

So far during the free trial recart has worked great!
It's easy to understand and the interface is nice looking and straight forward unlike some other apps i have used that are just plain and take time to figure out
I will most likely upgrade to paid sub once i am finished with my trial period!

Pldapparel
August 2, 2018

THANKS FOR THIS APP !!

HELPS A LOT FOR MORE SALES

Avenuedemonsieur
France
July 22, 2018

i have used the app previously and using it again on my new store.
it has performed extremely well last time & i am sure it will bring some $$ this time too. loved it and i recommend it .

Radwish