Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

SMS Marketing: Text Campaigns, Abandoned Cart, Popups & More

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS Marketing popups, campaigns, and automations.

Kingsden Home

Time spent using app About 18 hours

You guys literally charged my credit card without my approval, so I would like my money back.

June 25, 2020

Hello! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. :)

I'm so sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart, we'd like to sort this out. We've reached out to you via email yesterday so we can figure out what happened exactly. It would be awesome if you could get back to us there.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Recart

Outskirt Streetwear

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

AWSOME APP! Customer support not the faster but they try and offered to extend my free trial which is awsome! Yet to use its features as Im starting out but seems like it gona be very profitable - all you need is for someone that abadoned their checkout top reactivate it and you most likely cover the monthly charge (:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up.

GrabGad

I use it for my exomerce markering platform and it does a nice job. Easy to integrate with klaviyo email

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

We're happy to help anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

mamananaag.com

Location Singapore

I am so impressed with the sequences provided. It all tailor to my need for my business. The team also very helpful and prompt. Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

We're always happy to help!

Sparagn e Cumbarisc

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

Recently had a small issue and the customer support was awesome. Solved my problem immediately. Thanks a lot!

Ariahs Beauties

I used the recart app to help me recover abandoned carts, it performed really well, it helped recover a lot of money, keep up the great work.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to our team!

Feel free to get in touch with our Success Team via our in-app chat and we'd be happy to help with optimising your account further for even better results.

Best wishes,
Recart Customer Success

Twiice Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

easy to use and we havent used it for long but i can sense that it will be good for us!
We have managed to figure out how to use everything with the help of Greg on live chat. Thanks Greg! hope to see where Recart takes us :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Greg and the rest of the team will always be here to help out, so please don't hesitate in the future either if any questions come up!

Warmest regards,
Recart team

Starkenburg Company

Recart has been a staple in our marketing plan. It's a must! Very friendly customer service to! Highly Recommended.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Little Wooden Toybox

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Love this app. For discounts for first time customers & abandoned carts. Great ROI. Well worth it!

April 29, 2020

Red Tag Sale

Excellent App, highly recommended.......................................................................

March 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means a lot to the team.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything, we'd be happy to help out.