Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

GrabGad

I use it for my exomerce markering platform and it does a nice job. Easy to integrate with klaviyo email

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

We're happy to help anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

mamananaag.com

I am so impressed with the sequences provided. It all tailor to my need for my business. The team also very helpful and prompt. Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

We're always happy to help!

Sparagn e Cumbarisc

Recently had a small issue and the customer support was awesome. Solved my problem immediately. Thanks a lot!

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up.

Ariahs Beauties

I used the recart app to help me recover abandoned carts, it performed really well, it helped recover a lot of money, keep up the great work.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to our team!

Feel free to get in touch with our Success Team via our in-app chat and we'd be happy to help with optimising your account further for even better results.

Best wishes,
Recart Customer Success

Twiice Boutique

easy to use and we havent used it for long but i can sense that it will be good for us!
We have managed to figure out how to use everything with the help of Greg on live chat. Thanks Greg! hope to see where Recart takes us :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Greg and the rest of the team will always be here to help out, so please don't hesitate in the future either if any questions come up!

Warmest regards,
Recart team

Starkenburg Company

Recart has been a staple in our marketing plan. It's a must! Very friendly customer service to! Highly Recommended.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Little Wooden Toybox

Love this app. For discounts for first time customers & abandoned carts. Great ROI. Well worth it!

April 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Red Tag Sale

Excellent App, highly recommended.......................................................................

March 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means a lot to the team.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything, we'd be happy to help out.

1st-New Zealand

It's easy for anyone who doesn't know HTML like me. But I want to add analytics functionality. Good apps!

February 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
We're happy to help you out anytime, so don't hesitate to contact us :)

CandiCoco

Love the app. Customer support is super helpful as well! Definitely recommend the app to anyone looking for a solution to recover abandoned carts.

January 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if anything else comes up.