Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Bench

Great app so far, though wish there was lot more customization to the shopify widgets (color, font, text, placement, etc)

Just Want Sport

je suis extrêmement déçu du service client ! ils sont bon qu'a envoyé des pages et ne résolve pas les problèmes,
pourtant il y' a réellement un beug, aucun de mes amis n'a réussi a s'inscrire !
Et meme pire j'ai perdu de l'argent avec cette APP , a chaque fois que je l'active cela perturbe les clients qui ne reçoivent pas leur code promo ....

April 20, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. :)

I just answered your ticket, as we are working on your request the best we can. Could you please reply back? We would love to solve it for you, so that Recart can bring your subscribers and extra sales. :)

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

Wapeetee

Just started using this app on my shop which is not live yet.
Many features are available, I didn't test everything yet but these are different ways to get subscribers for sure...
The support was really responsive and helped me to complete the app translation. Great experience so far !

Hi there,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it a lot. :) I hope you had time to experience with all of our feature. Please let us know if you have further questions, we are grad to assist. :)

Dream A Pillow

The app subscription tools does not work for the safari browser or the instagram browser which make it too useful for mobile heavy traffic. The Subscription tool is supposed to detect the customers facebook login so they can easily subscribe, but instead it asks them to enter their username and password on a separate page which of course hurts conversion a lot.

April 20, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. :)

I just checked your ticket with us and it seems that this issue was solved. We are happy to help you further if you need us. You can message us on your Recart dashboard and our support team will be with you as soon as possible.

Double Take Body

I definitely enjoy using this app with my shopify store. Recart has helped me recover abandoned carts and it has been financially beneficial for my eCommerce store. That's just one of the many features that they have available for me to make profits and also gain more repeat customers.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. :) We are always happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if you feel like it. :)

Out of bounds

Awesome app, very helpful customer service, increased my conversions dramatically!! I highly recommand it

June 2, 2019

Yay, that's great news. :)

Thanks for your honest review, we are glad that Recart helped your business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

INOMEGA

Hey, very nice app and a very reactive support with incredible advice. I recommend to use this app. Definitely worth it.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it. :) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :)

Allurbeauty

Long story short it's really Great App, Great Customer Service, recommend this to all new shopify store owners

Hi there,

That is great to hear, thanks for your feedback. :) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :)

The Alpha Sister

Not only is this app amazing and SO important to an online business, but the customer service is seriously the best i've experienced ever! Especially Zsofi! I only have positive words for this company! :)

March 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

LoveSpoon Candles

Outstanding Service! Waiting for subscribers to sign up now. Thanks people at Recart! They had to reconfigure coding a few different times on my website to allow for much more organized viewing, and they always stepped up to help out.

March 28, 2019