Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing | Reviews

by Recart

Two-tap Popup, Highly Engaging Automations and Campaigns

Hypero

Amazing software. Sms and Email marketing are funny compare to Recart.
I recommend everyone at least to try, I know you will be delighted.

April 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

IKID PLANET

You can use them to get your products market price all wrong without any permissions. I tried this app, but it just added a discount code open to public without any pre-talk or try to get any permissions from us, which caused us much more headaches than we don't have them.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for the feedback.

We have reached out to you via email to get to the bottom of the issue and find a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome App! In regards to my stores welcome pop-up form, I get a lot more sales/engagement using this App than my previous Opt-in form. I highly recommend this to Shopify store owners!

February 1, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly mean a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Recart Team

RoxiHealth

really good app, helped me alot. I recommend this to all users as it will scale your business greatly

January 27, 2021

We are super happy about your review! It means a lot :)

Let us know if you need any assistance with our app

-Recart Team

Fit Ezzy

Looks quite good! Easy to use, 28 days trial and looks out for your customers almost automatically!

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! Let us know if you have any questions :-)

Ear Crown PH

so happy with this app. it has helped me bump up my revenues by auto engaging with the prospective buyers. kudos to the developer of this app! thank you.

January 25, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review!

Keep up the good work and let us know if you need any assistance :-)

OKhanger.com

thanks . i recommend. price could be cheaper for starters but the service worth anyway.....thanks again to the company for sharing this app with us....

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!

We appreciate every insight :)

Keep up the good work and let us know if you have any questions!

Recart Team

PEDALSTADT

I used this app to get back to my store. Great customer service and thank you so much for supporting.

January 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Flipo Flip

Love this app. Helped with our sales heaps! Highly recommend adding this to your store. It saves so much time rather than you having to reply to every inbox. 5 stars.

January 14, 2021

Thank you soo much for the awesome feedback!

We are looking forward working with you :)

If you have any questions please let us know and keep up the good work!

Jabees Store

We were getting some inaccurate 'Extra Sales' claimed by Recart so we started to write down the 'Extra Sales' and our actual sales on Shopify since 22-Dec-2020, we compared the data each day, unfortunately, almost 80% of the 'Extra Sales' are not really matching our actual sales. Let's take the most recent data on 03-Jan-2021 as an example, Recart said we've got 2 orders as the 'Extra Sales', however, we got only one order on that day. This is just one of the many inaccurate data we are having. Not sure if other users are having the same issue like ours? We sent messages to the customer support team. At the beginning, they said we should use the unique promo code for Recart - And yes we did, but the Extra Sales didn't match. We provided the screenshot showing all the proofs. And then the last reply we got is as below: "I have looked into the Sponsored Message and it had a different discount code, that I think you have not sent over previously. I have removed this code from the Sponsored message now, because I believe the code was still active, and that is why Recart kept attributing sales from it. Regarding the difference of the Extra Sales what you see on the discount code in Shopify and in Recart, the explanation is the purchases when the user does not redeem the code, but comes back to the store from a Recart message. A sale is attributed to Recart if a customer opens or clicks a Messenger notification sent by Recart and makes the purchase in the next 72 hours. Therefore, the code does not have to be used for Recart to count the Extra Sales, it is enough to get the message and purchase in the following 72 hours. Please let me know if it makes sense." I think they are telling us no matter if the sales are with the unique Recart code, or without the code, they can be counted as the 'Extra Sales' from Recart, so we've got to pay the higher monthly rate. That's ridiculous! On 03-Jan-2021, we got one order, and you claimed we got two orders and all these two orders were from Recart. How we can verify? Anyone has the same concern? We are happy to pay higher if Recart is really generating the extra sales for our store. But their replies are irresponsible and they don't even provide a solution on how we can verify where are the sales really from! Will keep spreading this out, reporting to Shopify and other social media platforms until we get a CORRECT ANSWER!

January 5, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are committed to answer all your questions and fix this problem as soon as possible!

Therefore we have reached out to you directly, and we would appreciate if you got back to us.

Thanks a lot,