Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

Two-tap popup, Best-In-Class Automations, Re-engagement Flows

Tabloid Mykonos

Cool app and great customer service but unfortunately there is no point in downloading and setting it up if you live in the EU.

January 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback, we appreciate it.

We are doing our best with adapting to the new regulations, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Customcuff

Great App! really great to nurture customer relations and catch abandoned carts. super easy to use as well and great support!

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Hair Care Shop

This is a great app to help auto manage customer conversations and generate revenue. I did have a few challenges using/setting up, however, customer support was excellent! I recommend Recart.

December 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

Please let us know if you need assistance in the future, we are always happy to help.

Recart Team

Just Riding

We were really pleased with the guidance and support in getting set up I honestly can not fault them as a company with regards to attention to their customers, Anca was dedicated in looking after us and our business. Sadly shortly after installation facebook changed the way in which messages can be delivered which meant that we could not collect subscribers which was 80% of the point of installing the app, to offer a discount on a new messaging channel in return for future direct marketing opportunities. After FB's changes to all EU stores this was no longer possible. We flows which we set up to engage the customers who abandoned carts were also effected by this, without buttons they would no longer be able to return to cart to checkout from the message. We would also not be able to message anyone we had spoke to before on messenger.. along with many other limitation including no images in the messages also which was a shame. Its not the fault of RECART, I don't blame them as the changes facebook made due to GDPR were out of their control, however billing us for a product that did not work at all was more than a bit harsh. I think we should have been given an apology for all hours we invested into setting up the flows within the app, and refunded in full or had the option to be refunded in full. To be honest I think legally because the product was absolutely no longer as advertised they must refund us... but I would rather state my disappointment here and go our separate ways than chase a company for a wasted $300.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

We are very sorry for your disappointment and we apologize for your bad experience.

Nevertheless we do not want to let you go with this negative impression, so we have reached out to you in private in order to sort things out.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kalibacci Belgium

POWERHOUSE OF A TOOL ! ! ! has helped me increase my revenue by 14% as promised. This is the way baby

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the superb feedback, we are truly happy you enjoy using Recart!! :)

Feel free to let us know if we can help with anything.

Love & Light With Suzanne Gill

Brilliant. First time using this app easy to navigate looking forward to watching my business grow. thank you

December 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review, it means a lot! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

Astrata Health Solutions

Very easy to setup. Just spend 1 hour at the beginning to setup all the opt-in tools, automated flows, templates and a few minutes to setup some 1-off flows. We're still in the trial period and everything's great so far! I couldn't think of any reason why our sales or abandoned card conversion would go down with Recart. It's been given us a new way to connect to our customers aside from email. The templates are really nice and helps a lot since we don't have copywriters in our team. Truly, an app that deserves 5 star. Astrata Health x Bragg Design Studio

December 7, 2020

Thanks for the review! :)

We'd love to hear what your experiences have been like in the last couple of days. Maybe we could also help you with further optimising your setup.

Feel free to get back in touch with us via the in-app chat and we'd be happy to help out.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company, LLC

AWESOME APP! I turned this app on about 2 weeks prior to Black Friday. Within 2 weeks of use, I captured over $500 in gross sales with Recart. Highly, highly recommended.

December 4, 2020

Thanks so much for feedback! :)

We appreciate your kind words, and we are happy that Recart is effective in boosting your sales.

Feel free to contact us anytime when you need help.

Kind regards,

Polish Shirt Store

Recart is by far the best apps I've ever installed in my store. Once setup and configured, I saw an immediate increase in sales, adding 2 to 3000 per month. The welcome pop-ups are getting nearly a 10% engagement rate with a 93% open rate. If I've had any issue or question, Barbara from support has been phenomenal in helping get those taken care of. You will not regret installing this app!

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are glad to hear about your success, and that you are satisfied with our support. :)

ExultPlanet

Works great so far. Great results right from the start which is amazing. Amazing Success Manager. Couldn't ask for more

November 20, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback it truly means a lot to us :-)

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future our team is happy to help.

Recart Team