Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

NATALISIA

Excellent support (Greg for my part), he was very honest, and advise me a lot, on the 3 best tools to use and not to use.
He translate in FRENCH my Messenger Pack , which was usefull for me!
i recommand.

divaslily

I recommend it!
I like the app with the great support.
I believe it can help me a lot.
Recommend it again !

Norse Tradesman

This app is cost friendlier, easier and more powerful than any other messenger abandoned cart program.

It has easy integrations too. I use it every day to increase sales. Probably the #1 tool for any shopify site.

I've used them all and this is the leader by far.

Garuda Home and Art

Great support,all of my questions was answered. Very useful app, I'm absolutely satisfied............

Simply Eco Store

Great app with great support. Still testing it, but I believe it can help me achieve my goals. I recommend it.

Hipglam

haven't used it yet but they got excellent customer support. app itself has a lot of customization available and smooth integration with other marketing apps.

PauseCadeau.com

Great app !!! But the best point with Recart is the customer service, the support is really reactive and they answer all your questions and even give you some advice on how make your shop profitable using Recart.
I deeply recommand this app to anyone.

IslandWear Fashion

App works good so far. I had an issue and a rep helped me with clarity. Response time was quick and good manners represented

My Mutt Life

I'm just getting started with this app, but it looks excellent. What I can definitely say is the customer service provided is extremely responsive and very helpful. So very positive so far!

CC Threads

Quick Customer service through the messenger widget. Helped me setup my account! couldn't ask for better help. Lots of features to learn!