Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Recart
4.8
July 1, 2022

Hands down the BEST SMS app I love the support you get one on one support. I also have the best Rep Jordan he takes care of us. If you are considering sms highly recommend recart.

Glamfoxboutique.com
Time spent using app: 9 months
Recart replied July 1, 2022

Thanks so much for the superb feedback, we are truly happy to see you recommend Recart! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

June 29, 2022

When ever I run a sale I use recart for text messages! I also have an auto discount on my home page. I was hesitant about the discount at first but it helps. I work with Greg and he's awesome. Thanks Recart.

Always Covered
Time spent using app: 4 months
Recart replied June 29, 2022

We're thrilled to hear this! Greg and the rest of the team will always be here to assist you in the future :)

June 29, 2022

A really cool app. I love that it sends people through a cool Facebook messenger chatbot experience that is funny and entertaining right out of the box with templates. Love it!

Luxx Labz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Recart replied June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or chat anytime you have a question.

April 12, 2022

Beware!!!!! This app is a complete waste of time and money. We added it to our store and did paid facebook ads to get new subscribers. Once we decided to send our subscribers a notification of our sale and a discount code we discovered you have to pay a huge amount via a new facebook ad just to notify your subscribers. PLUS, Facebook will not deliver Sponsored Messages unless you have minimum 1000-2000 subscribers. What a waste of money to have gained the subscribers and also be charged on the first day by Recart yet we couldn't even communicate with our "own" subscribers! Huge waste of money and also the time we spent on all our new messenger flows! Have just deleted app and lost all those subscribers. Do not recommend at all!

Tushon
Time spent using app: 13 days
Recart replied April 14, 2022

Thank you for your review, we are sorry you had an unpleasant experience with our app.

Please note that Recart has no effect on the pricing and the delivery of Sponsored Messages, this is completely handled by Facebook. Also, the subscribers Recart collected belong to your Facebook Page, you do not lose them by uninstalling the app.

Recart offers a 14-days free trial, once it expires you can subscribe to a paid plan, and only then you would be charged.

We have reached out to you via email to clarify the issues and we are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Recart team

March 6, 2022

Awesome app. Have been using it for about 3 months and so far has been paying off quite well. Keep up the good work!

The Artisan Rings
Time spent using app: 11 months
Recart replied March 7, 2022

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! Keep up the good work and please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help :))

Recart team