Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Malaks Shop

Great and very helpful app.Highly recommended even if we still trying it.

Bracelet Game

A great tool to increase revenue for your store.
It have a great email reminder for those who don't complete the checkout.
Simple and easy to understand interface.

Highly recommended.

Posebaby Pro

Great app! Highly recommended

Bargaintank

Great abandonment cart tool, still trying it.

Zennisproducts

So Great. I got 100$ return using Ghost

Livelikemom

Good for tracking abandoned carts and converting them into sales.

Olivers Apparel

GhostMonitor is the most cost-effective way for small to medium sized Shopify stores to capture more abandoned cart revenue. It's easy to set up and manage and has a great dashboard for tracking performance.

The biggest downside for us is the inability to customize emails beyond provided templates.

Perfect Home Bars

This app is great to capture all abandoned carts. It is automized email that is easy to personalize. A great tool, I recommend to everyone!

Reemyu

I am writing this review as a compliment to the team after analyzing the impact to my business through this app.

Technically, I managed to install the app without any issues and it is easy to setup everything in few minutes to make it ready to run.

Functional perspective, the Ghost Monitor is based on a very important concept and they are tackling an important traffic which has a potential impact to our business directly, i.e. to retain customers already visited our store but lost in between due some reason. This is so important than pulling new traffic who has not made a decision to do an actual purchase.

The Support team is very helpful and special thanks to Soma, the co-founder for looking into my comments personally and taking necessary action accordingly to suit my needs.

Submarine Swim

Easy to use. Great interface. Support is quick to answer and get back to you. recovered lost sales within 2 days of using GhostMonitor