Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Thedronehut

Good App. Well built, working so far. Keen to convert some lost carts!

A great feature idea for you guys: a way to automatically add discount offers already on my store to emails sent to abandoned carts depending on their cart contents. - I think that could be a winner!

- The Drone Hut team

Gizmopro

just trying it out, we'll see! i have a great feeling about this

Incrediblemerch

So much better than any other cart abandonment app - seriously, use this one!

Tony 123

Highly recommend using GhostMonitor as your Abandoned Cart Recovery App. After installing (super easy!) ghost monitor raised my abandoned cart rate to 12% from 7%. Your abandoned cart campaign is very customizable, and for the price, is a MUST have!

Tailwags

So far seems to be working well, but needing to figure out how to use for more recovery.

Themotherland Online

After installing within 3 hours captured two abandoned carts. I was pleasantly surprised AND installation was almost too easy.

Trackside Hobby

So far so good. Like the ghost feature. Has recovered 1 sale for me already in the first 10 day

Maggie Souzzi Shop

Great App! Been reffered to me by a friend but looks awesome already. You should have this in your store.

Thegardengates

I have sued a lot of abandoned cart products over the years. Build one myself as well. This is a simple straight forward product that delivers results. I love the " add email to cart "popup modal to " catch the ghost "

Keep it coming. I also love the " Christmas Egg "...

Chad

Etopgadgets

Amazing and great app!
Looking forward to be using this app for the next month for testing.