Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Mackinze

The Best Thing ever I seen on website promotions, it helps boost sales, and make confident buyer to purchase from store.

korean-obsession

nice appppppp okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk working goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Subtly Southern, LLC.

This app is easy to navigate and does exactly what we need! We love the pop up themes and the stock notifications! What a great (and FREE) app to help boost conversion rates!

High Vibe Tunes

I have another store where I use this app and it has improved the conversion so I am very happy with it!

COHR Co.

Used for my shopify web store to created ads for customers to look at premium sales that may occur throughout the year

Vanoneko

good, I am very excited. and I want you to update anytime, free app and free plan let join together for growing

C L O - D E N

Muy útil, es muy fácil de usar y se ve muy bien en la página de productos, me gustaría que hubiera más aplicaciones como esta, ya que es práctica y el plan gratuito es muy bueno.

22Streetwear Clothing-CO

very good app it forsure helped out my website 100% very glad i did some research and found you guys thanks

October 23, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team is happy to read what you wrote. All the best!

Walkermall

It’s useless, the pop-up window won’t be displayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 23, 2020

To show sales popups app needs to be turned on and store must have original orders. Since the app is uninstalled within few minutes, our team is unable to assist. We request you to reinstall and connect with our support team via in-app contact form, they will be glad to assist you.

Badique Apparel

Just starting with this app. The set up was pretty simple. I hope it helps improve my conversion rate

October 23, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add later when you have experienced the app on your store in order to help other merchants. Thank you and good luck for more sales.