Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Old Harbor Tea

It's a really nice app. very useful for user engagement. now just added to my shopping cart can't write much at this stage. but once we'll track data and functions we will again write a long review.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for adding our free app on your shop and writing a review. We hope that it will boost your sales. Although adding review is optional but we'll be looking forward to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.

Ecocart

Very good lets try it, i am trying it fir the first time but let's see.
i would give it 5 stars because its free

January 22, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to review the app and rating us 5-stars. Hopefully app will boost the sales. All the best!

Online Store | Sugar Koan Boutique

I love this app! Definitely interesting for customers to see where products are being purchased from, and drives impulse purchases!

January 22, 2021

Optimizing the conversion and boosting the sales is the core purpose of the app. Thank you so much for the amazing review and loving the app.

Valontas Fizeek Boutique LLC

This app is great. It keeps me on track with everything such as sales, inventory count, and purchases.

Blonde Sky Boutique

Awesome app! Loved being able to have customers see what other customers were buying! Super cool overall!

Trending Bag Store

one of the best free to use application of Shopify store.
helps a lot in terms of keeping track of many things. recommended.

Sir Fausto

funciona bien me gusta por que es facil de instalar muy intuitiva la recomiendo, ademas es exlente ya que proboca social prof

pawroxsy

this app was helpful. i used it and it showed me all the things i needed. it was very clear and easy to use

January 21, 2021

Thank you for adding the great review and helping us spreading the word. All the best.

Take 404

I just discovered this! This app works great increases the social proof to drive sales. It's worth a try for sure!

January 21, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. We are glad that you're satisfied with the app's performance. Thank you for the review and recommending the app to other merchants.

Daydream Collection

I love the count down feature! Knowing exactly when the sale ends adds urgency to the website and makes it fun for me!

January 21, 2021

Thank you so much for writing this great review and loving the app. We hope that app will boost your business. All the best!