Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Lets Jimat Store

really good this app. It help me for more customer. I love it very much. It use simple wsay to start

June 8, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

ZendoKart

Amazing! I used the app for helping me! i Hope it works very good. Thank you for being there! i hope for up sales! ........

June 8, 2020

This review has made our day with just 1 less star though ;) good luck for more sales.

The Sweet Hugs

don't use yet but seems good. Once tested I can write an honest review.
Regards. Ciao......................

June 8, 2020

Thank you for the sweet review. We're waiting for the update and hope that our app will earn another star from you. In case you need any help, our support team is available for the service.

Shopyie

good app i like it, its useful

June 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We hope our free app will improve your conversion and later you will update the rating. If you need any help, you can contact our support team from within the app. Good luck!

Sensoela™

nm b hjkllu njjvklbib bhkblnhvj vhvollbvb jbkblnbjv vjhgiohnlknbvhv vjhvikblbhuv jkbigblknbhv hjbknlbhvv

June 8, 2020

Well, leaving a review is optional to use our free app and we have mentioned it in the dashboard as well. We request you to delete this and later add a new review that would actually reflect your experience of using our app.

LetsNutri

very nice apps..and i think i increase my sale..thank you very much...
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3e.godblessss

June 8, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Good luck!

Meditera.nl

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

June 8, 2020

We're grateful for this good 5-star review. Good luck!

BeautyTech

It is really good app. Moreover, it is free and it will really help you to oversells your products. I would recommend

June 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Thanks for sharing the review the community and recommending the app.

Awesome Sculpt

Wow its good app,i like it so much because i have used in my website and it has helped me alot.I would recommend it to all the users.Thank you.

June 8, 2020

We're happy that you're pleased with the results. Thanks for your trust and recommending it to other users.

SARI - SARI STORE™

Great app. Helps me make my customer engage i the website. I can't wait to try it when I go live. I suggest you try it too.

June 8, 2020

Awesome! thanks for your kind words before even trying it on your store. We'll wait for an update to learn more how it helped you to kick start your sales and improve your conversion. Good Luck