Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Social Proof Trust, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Cozyhouse ideas

It helps me a lot! This is too a useful app, because it's completly free! The trust of costumers is greater thanks to this wonderful app.

December 7, 2020

We are so glad to read what you wrote and hope that app will improve conversion on your store. Thank you for adding the review.

I Am Lilou Bloom

Just downloaded the app, let's see what it does for numbers. Was easy to setup. Will be back to review when things have changed. Thank you!

December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for adding the great review. We're hopeful that it will improve the conversion and generate lot of sales on your store when configured well. All the best!

alpharena

Essential for my shop ! I highly recommend for all web site. The dashboard is very intuitive, and easier to use

Ultimate Smart Gift

We also used a Black Friday theme and changed it afterwards.
Thank you to developpers.
Really nice..

PopcornProjector

Perfect app! Literally took less than 30 seconds to install and be live on my store. Deleted my other app for this one. Would recommend for every Shopify store.

Loja OfertaTec

Melhor aplicativo de escassez grátis, só acho que deveria ter mais opções de customização, mais tags e estilos

Busy Bee Scrubs

Awesome App! Love my conversion rates going up and it's been a huge help to my business that I can show social proof

Wildheart Outfitters

I like it. Care Cart is a simple and reliable Cart Recovery system that recovers your lost revenue by tracking all carts & orders and retargeting them through automated email marketing & web push notifications. It also delivers discount code through Spin-a-sale wheel.

Queenin’AF Cosmetics & Apparel

Good app. just difficult to setup for website. I am using this for my website so customers can gain trust and see that others are purchasing from my site. Could be a little easier to setup.

Shop Rose Belle

love this its great for social validation and drives lots of sales on my website I love this app and recommend it