Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

STAR IMAGES 360

Awesome app. Love it! Highly recommend, it helps to give your business credibility. Easy to install and set up.

AdoreAgnes

I hope the app gives me sales, ill come back for an update. So far all the review seem legit and this is something ive been looking for.

nextlevelife

nice very usefull app nice very usefull appnice very usefull appnice very usefull appnice very usefull appnice very usefull appnice very usefull app

SSTubes

We are slowly seeing some people click on them, but not sure if it is to close it or not. We haven't seen any sales from it yet.

ALITE ISLAND

I used this app and it help me a lot. Its different templates are owesome. Helloween ,BFCM and all. I used them first time.

Wellbeing Goodness

Trying this app looks good so far, will change my review in a week of using it. I think it will help me alot

Greation Designs

I just installed the app and cant wait to use it and know more about it. it seems easy to use and by reading other review it sounds nice

Exit Twentynine

Very easy to use, would recommend to others. The instructions given are very helpful and not confusing at all.

Elemental Free

DSSSSSSSSDFDFDFDJDHDJDDJNDDKJDNDJNDJNAJDNKJFNKJDNFKAJNKAJDNAKJDNAKJNAKJDNKAJDNKJNKJNDKJNDKJDNKKDJNDJSSS

GLOBALET

Es la app que estaba buscando para mi tienda ,gracias por traernos tal producto ,espero mejorar mis ventas.