Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Outlet Innova Home

I really liked it, its working very well as social proofs. At this moment this app its for free and it helps who is starting a store with low buget

MyRealDolls

Perfect app, easy to use, nice design - great and efficient customer service! keep up the good work ++++

The Hague Shop

Perfect app for social proof. I use this with all my stores. I love the design and functionality. Thank you for a highly functional, effective free app that helps my bottom line.

Mermaids on Cape Cod-Official Mermaid Gear

Love this app! it helps Boosts sales every time someone sees a new sold item pop up! It o my does it give a touch of FOMO but it also shows products people might not have seen otherwise. Thank you!

March 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have checked your store, sales notifications seem to be working fine. Our support team has also responded to your query and they are available to help you for further assistance.

We encourage you to use our app and then update your experience with other users, how it helped to achieve your goals.

Dental Swag

Checking out this app now and looking forward to getting more sales in because of it! Super important to have a sales pop up tool to drive more engagement.

bestcomic.com

nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks

Revo Luxury Watch

love this app and gooooood for social prooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

JAKT GEAR

We love this app. It's always interesting to see the location of others who share your interest in a particular product line. It helps form a connection of sorts.

Glitzy Polka Dot

Great App,

Very good app. I use it for social proof and I think it is a very good choice to take this app when you start a store without much money

Dr Relógio

Aplicativo muito bom e que ajuda na conversão de suas vendas. Estou curtindo muito o resultado! Foi acima do esperado.