Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

GG NANI ~Luxury Athleisure

great app honestly I truly appreciate the service provided and it really helps show that stores are not scams

paystorr

It's been good
Really cannot complain yet, I am still exploring.
I am really hopeful this app helps me.

Bluecap Creative

Exactly what I've been looking for. My store seems to be a lot more trustworthy because of this app. thank you.

noxally

Easy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understandEasy to understand

Everlasting Designs

where did sales pop by beeketing go? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

skincarify

very good app i like it very nice although you shouldnt force your users to write reviews lol it should be optionall

Jeniusbyjalen

Dope app I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muuuuccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Quincyexpress

Gostei muito do aplicativo esta aumento muita minha conversões e estou vendendo todos dias. Recomendo o aplicativo muito bom mesmo, experimente!

Ceramic Sculpts

It reaaly works well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uno-bhessentials

I am about to use this app so I do not have any comment yet. However, base on the reviews I have read on this app I decided to give it a try. Out of many app suggested for Sales Pop Up I was more interested in this App. As a beginner I hope it will help boost my shop.