Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited March 2, 2020

I really like how the app is, the app is great, it is free and it is useful... simple I will say thanksh

omez beauty products
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
March 2, 2020

I really liked it, its working very well as social proofs. At this moment this app its for free and it helps who is starting a store with low buget

Outlet Innova Home
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 6, 2020

Perfect app, easy to use, nice design - great and efficient customer service! keep up the good work ++++

MyRealDolls
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 2, 2020

Perfect app for social proof. I use this with all my stores. I love the design and functionality. Thank you for a highly functional, effective free app that helps my bottom line.

The Hague Shop
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited April 10, 2020

Love this app! it helps Boosts sales every time someone sees a new sold item pop up! It o my does it give a touch of FOMO but it also shows products people might not have seen otherwise. Thank you!

Mermaids on Cape Cod-Official Mermaid Gear
Time spent using app: 4 months
Care Cart replied March 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have checked your store, sales notifications seem to be working fine. Our support team has also responded to your query and they are available to help you for further assistance.

We encourage you to use our app and then update your experience with other users, how it helped to achieve your goals.

March 1, 2020

Checking out this app now and looking forward to getting more sales in because of it! Super important to have a sales pop up tool to drive more engagement.

Dental Swag
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 1, 2020

nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks

bestcomic.com
China
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 1, 2020

love this app and gooooood for social prooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Revo Luxury Watch
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited February 29, 2020

We love this app. It's always interesting to see the location of others who share your interest in a particular product line. It helps form a connection of sorts.

JAKT GEAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 29, 2020

Great App,

Very good app. I use it for social proof and I think it is a very good choice to take this app when you start a store without much money

Glitzy Polka Dot