Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Social Proof Trust, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Arkayla Vaughn Collection

I used this app to help me gain trust with new customers. User friendly and easy to setup. Can't wait to see the out come.

Heaven Scent ❣ Melts & More

Review body

CUPPÉ

It's great that it takes so little effort to create sales pop up notifications! Its simple to use and easy to navigate, although there were instances where the colour theme reverted to its default colour without me changing anything but overall it is a great app!

Bootybeanbag

This App does what it said, my first few days and 216 clicks $800+ sales, It just gives that lil extra validation to my products when undecided customers look @ what others just bought. I am happy with this app.

PliablePillows™

Beautyofcare.com

it is a good webapp. I like the website really good and it is good. It's better than good, because the goods only wins. Better then good is best, but this is not better than best. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Shop Every Step

This app is a great all in one social proof. Its great and helps to provide the like, trust, and belive in factor for some customers.

Unbreakable Magic Toy

ITS GREAT I LOVE IT AL OT I FEEL GREAT AND GET ME MANY SALES THANKS YOU SO MUCH SELLER A+++ INTERACTION THANKS

Ricci Paris

I enjoyed how it helped boost my sales I gained more customers, this helped my social proof and more people checked out I don't know what else to say I haven't used the app for that long but I will continue to use it and make sure it helps me as much as it can and I will promote it to other people for their use

Massive Charge

Looking to work with it.So far soo good!I hope it is like it was described before and I get more sales!