Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Valentino Virgin Hair

i like that it show my last sell but i wish it pop up more with other sales. I want it to pop up with more sales

zavitoro

I will use this app .. looks like this is the exact one what I needed. so far it is better to have in any store.

HYPEBEAST MX

really useful app, easy to install and really help improving sales and giving confidence to the costumers

MAC PC BOUTIQUE

the best and free : pourquoi payer pour une application alors que celle la est gratuite ; pour commencer c est pas mal et c'est GRATUIT

ciunofor

easy to use. beat for new.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zolk Shop

sadsadsdsdsasdaffsfdagsgfgfgrgrhgaafgagdsfhgbafdsbgaghargargagrgsagrargarggghytjwsryhtwtghryhjwersthwtghwth

loegrias.com

I just installed the app and it requests a review. How do I know , I just installed the app. Perhaps in some time I will have a review

First Class Gang

Installed and in less than 3 minutes with a few custom settings it starting to work perfectly. Easy and fast.

Oplayce.ci

Started using this app since yesterday and it sounds good! Will update my review after much deep usage.

Kaely Shop

Otimo esse aplicativo, vai me ajudarrr muiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttooooooooooooooo obrigadoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!