Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 28, 2020

Pretty decent, I have no complaints, the only odd thing about it is that its ways to easy to use and it provides more than you would think.

Division Boxer
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 28, 2020

Très bonne application, simple et gratuit. Fait correctement son travail, la configuration est simple et rapide

Sanova Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 27, 2020

confusing to use I don't know how to activate the app properly and they are forcing me to write a review

SelfieRingLights
Time spent using app: 18 days
Care Cart replied February 28, 2020

Hi,

Leaving a review is totally optional as Sales Pop is a free app and we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

Moreover, app is configured on default settings and you just need to turn it on to start showing order notifications on your store. if you have any queries, please get in touch with our support team at support@sales-pop.carecart.io Thanks.

February 26, 2020

still exploring this app, hope it will help me boost my sales. be aware, it requires you to write a review. just like this

Homeefy
Philippines
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
February 26, 2020

I still not used it.;;; so far i did, I will post here my experience.................................

Gnoatto Imports
Brazil
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
February 26, 2020

Very Good App !!! It boost my sales. Easy to use and perform. There is some good themes which can help you a lot.

4MySun
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
Edited July 9, 2020

It's Grateful! I'm very happy for this app because it helps our store to increase our sales! I hope still being free for more years

Babby Summer
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 26, 2020

good app, used it very good good app, dont like you have to post a review before using it. hope they can improce

Gecko Grip
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 26, 2020

I think it is great app for shopify store. there are some themes will help you get more sales.so 5 stars.

SuperboxS1
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 26, 2020

Ik vind het wel een goede app, maar hij werkt nog niet heel goed. Maar ik denk dat ik zelf daar even naar moet kijken.

DailyTeethWhitening