Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

CatMyLoveShop

Great apps, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssss much.

Smart Coach International Academy

A great and usefull apps. I think that every site en shopify need install and use this app. Going to help you so much

angelaweddings

Great apps, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Despeelplaats

i love this app doesnt mather what i do it always helps me thanks alot and i will buy this app as soon as i can! yes

Happy Cloud Clothing

this app is great. it does the trick. I am excited to use it.......................................

4thsinClothing

the amazing app got my orders up from 3 a week to 16 a week. get this app asap if you trying to gain trust.

trendyfashpro

working great with both desktop and mobile phone pages views. really satisfied with the app. thank you

Wave Babe Swimwear

First of all the pop ups aren't working after I activated them. Second, when I downloaded this app I was logged into my store and as I was setting up I noticed a weird username showing up where my store username should have been. I would click a different settings button and I saw about 3 different store names and owner names and I was INSIDE their private account on this app?!? It made no sense but now I don't trust this app AT ALL.

#yourcasestore

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Bijoux Sophistikate

Love this app, i saw it on the website of a friend when i shop. I decide to try it and i think its a great idea!