Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

PetWorldJewellery

This app is a great tool and way of increasing the value of the website and giving trust to all website clients/subscribers.

iFlawless

I start using this app because I want to increase my conversion rates! It performing well because on my first day using it, My conversion rate increase by 0.5%! thank you very much and I really recommend this app!

ReflectorBike

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Jesurvis

L'application ne marche pas avec ma boutique. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllll

iDiApple

Perfect application, I use it a lot and it really helps me to get more sales. Plus -it looks much more professional..

H2O Toutou

parfait, utile, pratique, simple à utiliser
l'application a avoir absolument pour votre boutique et toutes les autres

VisageLine - Aesthetic accessories shop

Glad it free and very useful app. Easy to use and a great support as well. And what is really important, that it's truly converts!

terrierblue

Love this ap, very useful to help attention to products. Wish explained how to make the best of the ap, BUT please do not get me wrong, LOVE this

DrinkGadgets

nice app works as it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlyReale

It a really good app. really helpful r24wrgwrt2jirjejkehthkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhk