4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and conversion rates through real-time sales activity notifications. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and responsive support team. The app is valued for building trust, increasing social proof, and providing comprehensive analytics. Merchants also highlight the 24/7 live chat and customizable pop-up options as additional benefits.

November 16, 2022

goed werkende app, kreeg direct hulp bij het instaleren via de live chat. erg vriendelijk personeel wat snel ter woord staat.

Gooddy Fashion
Netherlands
Edited July 22, 2019

good stuff guyds ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Scrunchies For Change
Edited February 28, 2019

This app is doing me e-commerce business pretty great I think I will use it many times over and over on all my stores

Daily Deal Gang
January 24, 2022

Great support, easy to use dashboard. I just now downloaded and started using it, but I think it will be a helpful app for conversions.

Berry Jane™
May 7, 2020

This application has helped me a lot on my website, I don't know if I could sell so much without it, the best app

BLVCK.
Poland
Care Cart replied May 8, 2020

We are glad that our app has produced results on your store. Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.

February 23, 2019

I love this app helped me scale my business! Would recommend to everyone! Really nice designs and customization.

consolecapes
June 15, 2020

tres pratique
C'était exactement ce que je cherché. Merci beaucoup
Et souhaitez moi bonne chance je viens de démarrer

mercadoreshop
Care Cart replied June 16, 2020

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you were looking for. Thank you for leaving us your kind words and we wish you good luck for more sales.

November 16, 2019

这个应用很好用,用了蚁后销量有所提升,要是应用使用可以简单一点就更好了hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或或

lvuhy
China
June 4, 2020

This is a great app to show recent sales to potential clients love it. It is easy to use and the countdown feature is an added bonus

Toddlin Baby
South Africa
Care Cart replied June 4, 2020

We are happy that you liked the app and also found the countdown time as a bonus. We really appreciate you for taking time to spread the word about us.

Edited February 19, 2019

the applications don't work all that well , and there hasn't been any customer support not happy ..

shopoholic007 :)