Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

JalalaStore

Good! to make a pop up for make your customer interest your website
great app!

4KeCOMarketing

i just had this app installed in my computer with my shopify store and the way i see it i believe that this app will be a big booster in my online business.
Salute on you guys hoping more future apps , so far i dont have any bad review about.

A Few Things For All

I used this app to increase my sales exponentially. Its perfect for beginners.
The initial steps are a bit cumbersome, it will be great if that will be improved. Thanks

Wish Trendy

Great App and using it on www.wishtrendy.com to help us boost sales with our Shopify store... Very excited!

Preserve Lives - First Aid and Survival Products

I used this app to help me boost sales. I recommend it. It will help your sales and help customers feel more secure.

Palmazul Beachwear

I´m not sure how good this app is because it asks for a rating before you actually use it. I hope it works well

Everyday Fashion

I am just getting started but great so far! It is very easy to download and install to help boost sales.

Shop Gringo

Vou começar a testar assim que testar volto aqui falar do app se ele é bom se respondeu as minhas expectativas

OneStopShop_23

i was just starting to try this app. Let's see how will this do to increase my sales. So far seems okay and it's very easy to install.

Sheries place

it installed so thats good. you should let the user use the product first before having to write a 100 word review.hgu