Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 10, 2020

good about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

hypermarchebrasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 9, 2020

Does what it says. haven't noticed lift yet but hopefully will see some results. Dashboard integration looks clean as well!

1 YEAR REFUND WARRANTY
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
February 8, 2020

I use this app and it’s really good and helpful. I recommend this app for anyone who want to grow their business. App is free and easy to use

TrishMurda Collection
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
February 8, 2020

very good app. Its really free and useful. This will help me to improve more sales in my web store.!

Monpetitanimals
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 8, 2020

Best Pop App to use on yours shopify store !
It drives me +70% sales in few days
Settings are easy !

Ranjo Interior
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Super good thanks.
Love the app, Would never stop using it, I completly adore it and I have no idea what I would do without it.
Thanks

The Roses Factory
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited February 6, 2020

all good, but cannot find the X to turn it off on the website? could you tell me????????????????????

ZHENDUO
Time spent using app: 5 months
Care Cart replied February 7, 2020

Thank you for the review. We do have X button setting to turn off and our support manager has already reached out to you via email in this regard.

Edited February 6, 2020

top top top top top top top top top top top top top v top top top top v top top top top top top top.

YouGift
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 6, 2020

Great app! Great and quick results if youre getting decent traffic! Amazing work by this team :) highly recommend

fleursdepargne
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Care Cart replied February 7, 2020

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

February 6, 2020

lets give it a try in our new shop. we hope it helps our customers to find the desired product in our shop.

Faktensucher