Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Frecci

Eazy to use but something wrong because this Application dont work... there is not notifications on my web site

The Modern Life Store.com

Very nice to use and it is also for free, thanks to the team for the support and the app! It's a must

Silent Art

this app change everything and i'm glad to be able tu use it. simple and efficiency that's incredible.

Lights Are We

I love this app. so simple to use and it is free!!! the alternatives are $!9/month. this is very important for the social selling aspect of your brand.

Smarter Tecc

This app works so well, I've upped my sales in the last 60 days. wish i would have found it earlier. thanks so much

TheSmarTEk

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu veeeeeeeeeery muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Rocco Diesel

It gave me better convertion rate. Plus It's for free. Tottaly In love with this app. Made me more purchases.

DealCenterYourChoice

Now trying this out, looks great from the review posted. Can't wait to try it out. Keep on doing the great job

Vintago

cette application est cool elle va maider pour capter plus de clientele je verrai bien ce que ca donne sur le long termes

Rose Bears Inc

I used this app when i first started using shopify! I have seen others use it and find to it be very useful!