4.8

Merchants highly recommend this tool for boosting online sales and conversion rates through real-time sales notifications. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and effective widgets for product promotion. The support team is praised for their prompt service, with team members like Arya, Luis, Daniel, and Alan receiving individual commendations. The pro version is seen as a good investment, and the tool is also recommended for beginners due to the support team's assistance with backend editing. It's seen as a reliable tool for adding social proof to websites.

June 19, 2020

Pretty cool app, Gives 3 good selling prompts, Easy to use and edit and free so all in all very good

Stones of Avalon
27 days using the app
Care Cart replied June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. It seems you absolutely liked our free app but the rating does not reflect that. We encourage you to update that to better reflect your comments.

In case you need help, you can contact our support team. Good luck for more sales.

January 24, 2021

Unsure. Pushed to review before I can move forward into the app. I haven't even had a chance to use the app but can't do anything until I review it.

KiingKreatiions
14 days using the app
Care Cart replied January 25, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to user our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you fully experienced the app on your store. In case you need any help you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

August 8, 2019

i am trying to use to see if it will work with my website, it looks like it might be ok to installkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

gillotec
14 days using the app
July 12, 2020

amazing app! thank for this support and its free!
so good app, added me a lot of style and fancy to my site!

Wireless Earbuds Market
Israel
1 day using the app
Care Cart replied July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and liking our free app.

January 3, 2021

we shall see how well it end s up working. i am new to the app so I hope that it ends up increasing my conversion but asking to do a review so quickly i do not like

Hocus Pocus Coffee
27 days using the app
Care Cart replied January 3, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store. We encourage you to add the review later to reflect your experience when you have used the app on your store. All the best!

July 13, 2020

Awesome is not enough to explain the app itself. I love it and i recommend everyone to use this if you are serious about making that money.

2enty
1 day using the app
Care Cart replied July 13, 2020

Wow! This review has made our day. Thank you so much for spreading the word about us. We hope our app will further boost your sales. Good luck!

February 15, 2020

tem que avaliar antes de usar por isso a nota baixa neste comentario , caso apos o uso seja de boa qualidade avalio melhor

TheEstiluS
Brazil
26 days using the app
Care Cart replied February 17, 2020

You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional for all users.

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users after you have explored and evaluated the app, how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

October 26, 2020

It good and it works but its showing sales from my physical POS machine that are not for sale online! Hence, empty notifications would come up and bring my consumers to a page not found.. there's no way to change this except to manually exclude one product at a time..

East Ocean Aquatic
Singapore
26 days using the app
Care Cart replied October 27, 2020

Thank for sharing your feedback. Our team will be working on your store to block POS products for you. If you have more details please contact support via in-app contact form and they will be glad to assist you.

March 25, 2020

I used this app to do popups it's good i recomended since its free is better than others, like this very much

acprettyhome
China
About 24 hours using the app
Care Cart replied March 26, 2020

We appreciate your review and that you liked the app. We'll make sure to keep up the good work for Shopify community

May 27, 2023

Die Bearbeitung meines Anliegens wurde schnell und sehr kompetent und freundlich erledigt. Vielen dank !

Limefox