Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Social Proof Trust, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Kuyashii Jewelry

Great app. Lets customers see orders in real time. Does everything it needs to and works great. Thanks!!

A Dogs Companion

This app has helped me out so much!!
I have seen an increase in my sales since I started using this app.

Hair Flow Pro

I have not seen any results thus far. It's only been 1 day so I guess I'll see. I dont see it working on my mobile either.

RadioMusicStore

Voy a probar la aplicacion pero me hablaron muy bien de ella varias amistades que la usan. Exito Siempre

KitduVoyageur

Bonne application! simple a utiliser facile à comprendre.
très utile pour faire de la pub social. Merci

Glossyaes

i just got this app and have to leave a review to use it and have to be 100 characters minimum ill leave a better review after i used it

storehbm

great app, sometimes the notifications are not showing up, is it some wrong configuration? but no more is very good

Jewelry House 8

useful app and its is free , thank you :)
i will recommend it to my friends as well . i should have installed it long time ago

One Luxurious Trend

just getting started with implementing this apps features to my site. will leave a more thrall review after my experience with it.

techshelve

Just installed the app. Hope it's as good as advertised and boots my store's sales. Will write more after testing it out.