Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 6, 2019

the amazing app got my orders up from 3 a week to 16 a week. get this app asap if you trying to gain trust.

4thsinClothing
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
September 6, 2019

working great with both desktop and mobile phone pages views. really satisfied with the app. thank you

trendyfashpro
Kenya
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 5, 2019

First of all the pop ups aren't working after I activated them. Second, when I downloaded this app I was logged into my store and as I was setting up I noticed a weird username showing up where my store username should have been. I would click a different settings button and I saw about 3 different store names and owner names and I was INSIDE their private account on this app?!? It made no sense but now I don't trust this app AT ALL.

Wave Babe Swimwear
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
September 5, 2019

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

#yourcasestore
Sweden
Time spent using app: 11 days
September 4, 2019

Love this app, i saw it on the website of a friend when i shop. I decide to try it and i think its a great idea!

Bijoux Sophistikate
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
September 4, 2019

Nice fnsnvwrnw v de some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Dont Drink n' Drive
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

very nice bro
it looks very good, i hope this works im new doing dropshipping
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

iPet shopping
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 3, 2019

thanks for you help very interested aplication

Jasmine Shopping
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
September 3, 2019

otimo aplicativo, ainda não usei mas vou testa, mais me parece muito bom, me recomendaram ele muito bem,

Equipa House
Brazil
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
September 3, 2019

DAORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tecno Pluton