4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost online sales and conversion rates through real-time sales activity notifications. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and responsive customer support. The free version is also praised for its tech support. Many consider it a crucial part of their business due to its effectiveness in driving sales. The support team is often commended for their quick and efficient problem-solving skills.

May 24, 2021

fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine

URNIGHT
About 1 hour using the app
Edited February 8, 2021

I used this app on my website and I really enjoy using it. It is very easy to add to your website and design it

Winkelbak.nl
Netherlands
About 1 hour using the app
Care Cart replied February 8, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to add this great review. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

September 3, 2021

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunar gift boxes
Greece
44 minutes using the app
Edited May 4, 2023

hi Arya did great job on helping me thanx so much hopefully she can help me more in the future thanx so much

Citypineembroidery
43 minutes using the app
December 19, 2022

I have just signed up with this app and thus far, the customer service has been very prompt and solved the small issues I had.

Ritchey Tags
43 minutes using the app
Edited February 26, 2019

I really wanted this app to be good. Everything worked as described. But everytime a customer goes to a new item page... the same notifications pop up again that popped up on the previous page. Unprofessional to me and had to uninstall only for that reason

Oceanaboutique
July 29, 2020

nice app. hope it will boost sales. it also looks nice. i would recommend it to anyone using shopify

ELAN Handcrafted Leather Goods
Romania
Care Cart replied July 29, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our app and recommending the app to the community. We hope it will boost your sales.

November 26, 2020

sdsdsdsdcsdsdfdsfdfsdfsdfsdfwewfwefwefwefwefwefwefwedwedwededwedewdwedwededwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwedwed

Original Tech
Brazil
Edited January 5, 2020

i love the app !! thank you for helping my store to grow i hope it so download the app because it worth it

looksluxury
Netherlands
Edited November 27, 2021

Ainda não usei o aplicativo, mas parece muito bom a sua funcionalidade tenho boas avalições de quem já o usou por isso estou testando.

D'COR HOUSE
Brazil
Care Cart replied November 27, 2021

We are glad that you already have good feedback on the app from the others. We'd suggest you to share your review of the app when you have experienced it on your store.

We hope app will help you achieve your goals and our 24/7 live chat support team is ready to answer any questions of yours. Cheers!