4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost online sales and conversion rates through real-time sales activity notifications. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and responsive customer support. The free version is also praised for its tech support. Many consider it a crucial part of their business due to its effectiveness in driving sales. The support team is often commended for their quick and efficient problem-solving skills.

Edited February 4, 2020

I used this app to help me start up my first shop, highly recommended, but will give 5 stars when i see it working

FaceBro
Croatia
About 3 hours using the app
January 5, 2019

a nice app to have when in need to help increase sales and urgency for your business.Any one should try it because it is free and you cannot go wrong with that.

PETSY PARLOR
About 3 hours using the app
May 19, 2022

The App is very good, plus the support is great. I highly recommend you AT LEAST give it a try! Happy customer.

Dhubite Tackle
May 10, 2021

Best app ever! I used it to increase sales to my shopify website. Well done and very simple to use !!

De Marco Shop
Italy
February 15, 2019

Seems very convenient to me
i love that its free will recommend my colleagues to use it at their stores

Legit Passion
November 28, 2019

Convenient and easy to use application, which helps to enlarge orders. The main advantage is a free application

kirgom
November 15, 2021

just getting started but i love it already! I cant wait to see how much better my site converts with this update!

MiaMoStyles
Edited December 25, 2020

I used this app and my sale generate gradually. Before this I am stuck to generate traffic. recommended!!

Korea CreatorBUBU Store
South Korea
Edited January 2, 2020

I use this app to help me sell products and work towards getting my shop where I want it to be. Thanks so much

BergGear
June 27, 2020

after that i set up the app it worked for like three hours then its stopped working, i don't know why.

TravisElectronix
France
About 5 hours using the app
Care Cart replied June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review and we apologize for the inconvenience. Since the app is uninstalled, we're unable to identify any issue. Please reinstall and our support team will help you resolve any issue, so you can start boosting your sales absolutely free.