Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Health Rejuvenation

:)jkhkhkhkjhjlhjlhjjjjjjjjjjjjhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ELJAvenue

WONDERFUL APP SO FAR I HOPE IT REALLY HELPS WITH THE SALES FOR THE ITEMS AND I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE USE THESE TYPES OF SELLING TECHNIQUES ALSO I ADDES SOME THINGS LIKE THE VISTOR EYE TO HELP CATCH PEOPLE ATTENTION

NaturalRun

I Havn't gotten results as yet will be back after a week...............................................................................................................................

Mygiavelle

5star great great great app
top top quality
everyone should defo download to increase sales
sales went up alot

PINEVPPLE JUICE

I love all the features this app has and it helped me make sales. I would definitely recommend this to people with Shopify.

Tudo automático

I installed this app in my shopify's store, and I can say with 100% sure that helped me with the sales, !

Pet Nation

Great App. It really gives you all the option to customize your pop ups. Other apps don't do that. Recommended.

Marfia Beauty

Just started using this app and it has been great thus far. It does everything I need it to do. Happy customer :) thank you!

Click N Pick Co.

This is a great app, it brings your potential customers know how you relate and satisfy your customers and how customer's behavior with Store and products.

Anime Stickery Online

this is a great app, it lets potential customers know how you relate and satisfy your customers , or not ,if you are ,doing a good job ,it will keep you working .helping new customers decide the best option for them, when hiring consultant.