Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Gym Grow Gain

Great customer service from Ross. fixed my problem very quickly. Great app does what I need and more ! highly recommend

thesalzaanstore

Perfect app, working very well.
Highly recommended for all shopify users. It provide very good features.

Baraiv

Excelenteeee aplicacion que todos deberian tener, para prueba social,muy muy buena felicidades a los creadores

WhiskeyDuck

This is a great app. I used it a lot. It is good. I liked it. So great app. Must have app. Good APp. Great apple. To the moon

June 3, 2021

Well, This review has made our day! Thanks and all the best!

Aisha Wong Accessories

I think this is the best apps that include everything. I love this apps. the support has been very helpful and most important it's free with premium features! I'm looking forward to explore more about the apps. Keep up the good work as it means a lot for small business like me!

Feshh

Okay, so I would like to mention a guy called Ross. He helped me a lot with even custom code added to my store. Now it's look more professionally and I believe those more sales I reached is because of this edit. Thank you very much. Great app to use!

KINGTUHUA

我只使用了几天的应用程序,到目前为止一切都很好。我喜欢我的当前和潜在客户可以看到最近的购买,这可能会导致新的销售。我只使用了几天的应用程序,到目前为止一切都很好。我喜欢我的当前和潜在客户可以看到最近的购买,这可能会导致新的销售。

Fantasy Forge Jewelry

This App works great and has helped generate more sales. Quick to set up and easy to use dashboard.

GOLD BEARDS

Good app to show sales notification and I highly recommend this one to install in your shopify store

Shrounda's Southern Charms

I have only had the app for a couple of days and so far so good. I love that my current and potential customers can see recent purchases which may lead to a new sale.