Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

True Roots Hair Care

Alan was extremely helpful, and very professional. He answered all my questions and I was able to set up everything I needed.

CASA CLER

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 22 hours

This a really fast to install and easy to use app, very user friendly and love all the setting options they give

Designs By Diamond- Custom Wigs

Time spent using app About 2 months

No problems so far, I've had this app for about 5 days and notifications appear on my site very clean and I'm getting product clicks as well.

Men's Legacy

Location Romania
Time spent using app 20 minutes

The chat support provided to me was great, they helped me understand the features of the app and they were very kind.

Flash White Pro™

very handy, very pro and awesome customer service
I highly recommend this app and you can get the support you need to boost your sales

Sailors co

GOOOD CUSTOMER SERVICES .............................................................................................

Sayang From Su Yin

Location Singapore

I used this app before and uninstalled it - I don't know why, it was really working and generating sales! I just re-installed it and got excellent support from their team.

DAv Suits

Location Romania

Very helpful app and the customer support is very professional and kind, their pop up for sales are very nice

Daughters Of Royalty Boutique & Outlet

Time spent using app 22 minutes

I appreciated the support by Daniel. He helped me understand pricing and how the app would work on my shopify store.

Schoene and Son Toys

just added it, great support when setting up. will update when i see how it works. excited to improve sales.