Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Face Farm Beauty

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

An awesome app with such awesome customer support. (y) I would recommend others to try out this app as well as it will benefit your store!

Cap Point

Just started using Sales Pop up - BFCM Pro. I ran into an issue with one of the features, but their customer service was quick to contact me and resolve the issue. I hope I will enjoy it. Cross fingers!

Frenchentrepreneur

Location France

Chris was very helpful ! We love this app. Great customer service and great user experience ! +++++

LARVE DE PARIS

Location France

Great Support. Chris was very helpful and the app is great. I have it on many of my stores and it helps generate thousands of sales

Auto Detailing Products 808

App is pretty simple support team is pretty good and very responsive app is easy to use they also provide a free payment plan

SOS JEWELER WAY

Location Saudi Arabia

This application deserves attention and I recommend downloading this application and a special thanks to the support team chris

Shop Bibire

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm using this app, I really love how it fetches your sales order. I like their technical support as well.

Luna & Co Designs Arts and Crafts Creative Kits

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 8 hours

super helpful, app installs itself but if you encounter any issues the chat support is quick to assist.

sas accessories by rovina

Location Australia

Arya helped me understand this app when I first downloaded it. Was very helpful and looking forward to boosting my sales revenue!

The perfecthing4u

Location Dominican Republic

I am very happy with the support team that is really available 24/7, that is really priceless! thank you so much! that is not easy to find it!