Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Valontas Fizeek Boutique LLC

This app is great. It keeps me on track with everything such as sales, inventory count, and purchases.

Blonde Sky Boutique

Awesome app! Loved being able to have customers see what other customers were buying! Super cool overall!

Trending Bag Store

one of the best free to use application of Shopify store.
helps a lot in terms of keeping track of many things. recommended.

Sir Fausto

funciona bien me gusta por que es facil de instalar muy intuitiva la recomiendo, ademas es exlente ya que proboca social prof

pawroxsy

this app was helpful. i used it and it showed me all the things i needed. it was very clear and easy to use

January 21, 2021

Thank you for adding the great review and helping us spreading the word. All the best.

Take 404

I just discovered this! This app works great increases the social proof to drive sales. It's worth a try for sure!

January 21, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. We are glad that you're satisfied with the app's performance. Thank you for the review and recommending the app to other merchants.

Daydream Collection

I love the count down feature! Knowing exactly when the sale ends adds urgency to the website and makes it fun for me!

January 21, 2021

Thank you so much for writing this great review and loving the app. We hope that app will boost your business. All the best!

Shinewalls

this is really awesome, So much customization available as per requirement. highly recommended. one thing I love to tell developers that kindly make a small size for the Mobile screen because when it pops on the mobile screen covers a large bottom area. A slightly smaller notification looks great.

grungeboy

looks very user friendly i saw it on a lot of other websites i would reccomend a lot yes download this

handydeals.in