Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Theshirtfactory

Very useful app for all Shopify users. Easy to install and use. Does what it says without any hassles.

Decor And More

good experience with this app. Must Have app for you Shopify store. i will recommend you all to make sure

CreceGy

nah, no es ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

January 10, 2021

As the app is uninstalled after some time so we are unable to identify anything at our end. We'd request you to reinstall and let us help you start boosting sales. Our support manager will reach out to you to learn more about it.

MAIM ONLINE STORE

cool nice greet good i love ...i used end is de best app i dxikfinitivew i recomended thanks for this appp

PRANABAR

............................................................................perfekt und super schnell

Love Arrow Shoot & Glace à la fraise Store

This App is excellent! User Friendly and Very Easy Settings. I just saw someone else store got sales pop up, then I searched and found this useful app.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for adding the amazing review. We're glad that you liked the app and its working well on your store. Good luck for more sales to come.

Haldi Waly

Very nice and good app. It's easy to use and very simple. I am loving it. It really increases the conversion rate

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the sharing the great review. We hope it will bring lot of sales on your store. Thanks for spreading the word and all the best!

Flecked with Gold

Very helpful, and it's free! I don't mind the verified by carecart logo underneath. It's a nice addition to my website. I'm willing to go for the paid version soon!

January 8, 2021

We are pleased to know that you're happy with the app. Thank and good luck for more sales.

Surprise Couture

Great so far... I am interested in how this would look on my website. Still in the process of setting up, so I may be back to update my review...

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We'd like to hear more rom you in order to make your experience 5-star with our free app. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form. Cheers!

ZenCorner

good apps very useful, tres bonne appli . facil a parametre et intuitif.
donne une valeur social a votre boutique

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback. We hope that app will improve conversion on your store and bring lot of sales.